Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Hi.

My name is Loi Al Fan. I hear Manchester Citizens are really good? I think i will buy some loyalty points and watch them in the Champions League final. What colour jersey do they wear?

Thanks in advance,

Loi Al Fan

Hopefully its easy to renew online.

The cup scheme pricing is pretty good too...£15 cap until quarter finals. If champs league is included that is really good.

Doesnt mention kids price cap in cups though. Maybe £15 too???

Tricky_Trev said:
Hi.

My name is Loi Al Fan. I hear Manchester Citizens are really good? I think i will buy some loyalty points and watch them in the Champions League final. What colour jersey do they wear?

Thanks in advance,

Loi Al Fan

Oh dear. Have you even read the site?

Can't say I'm surprised by the melodramatic "FOOTBALL IS DEAD" posts. Dearest season ticket is £685. Ruining football.

benbeer said:
As i've already posted, we're paying £50 for loyalty points which won't mean a whole lot if a majority goes platinum.

Absolutely. More or less everyone will go for platinum so the points will make no difference as everyone will go up by the same amount. All that happens is the few people who don't do it are fucked.

Feels an awful lot like the club are taking advantage of the desperation of people to climb the loyalty points ladder.

Disgusting that someone may have spent years building up points and yet if they cant afford the extra money their loyalty and match day attendance will only be valued at half of the person next to them?!

So basically you can buy loyalty points but because everybody will be doing it they will mean f*** all - unless of course you DON'T join in with this cr@p then you're left behind !

Lancet Fluke said:
benbeer said:
As i've already posted, we're paying £50 for loyalty points which won't mean a whole lot if a majority goes platinum.

Absolutely. More or less everyone will go for platinum so the points will make no difference as everyone will go up by the same amount. All that happens is the few people who don't do it are fucked.

I'm not

£260 value gold membership for me and if we get to Wembley again I'm going to jib it as it sounds like a piece of piss and I'll put the cost of the Wembley ticket towards food , transport and beer

Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

alib said:
Lancet Fluke said:
benbeer said:

I'm not

£260 value gold membership for me and if we get to Wembley again I'm going to jib it as it sounds like a piece of piss and I'll put the cost of the Wembley ticket towards food , transport and beer

Hahahaha think that's the way to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.