Official "Changes To Seasoncards" Thread

Found this in the FAQ's section for those looking to upgrade from a CityCard or AccessCard and purchase a seasoncard/membership:

Q 17. Will there be a difference in price between existing Membership renewals and first-time buyers

A. Yes there will. All existing members should renew by 26th June. In July, any remaining seasonal Memberships will be offered to new supporters at an increased price

Might want to consider this when pricing up which option you want, the prices shown now will not be the price you pay

Eds said:
My ticket on CB level two has gone up by 10% or if I go Platinum by 20%. That isn't clever marketing that is rip off! Chuck in my two kids tickets and it will cost just over £1000 for the three of us. Two years ago the cost was just over £600!

The price of success unfortunately. Did anyone really not expect this to happen at some point ?

Can't say we haven't been treated well in the past 2-3 years. £5, £10, £15 cup games. Buy 2 get 1 free, etc, etc,.

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
wtf? why should a new membership member have to pay more than a current one?

fuck off City, fuck off.

Maybe rewarding the ones who have been season ticket holders for many years?

Just take as some sort of price cut for the people who have ST's this season.

You getting a season ticket, btw?

I was a season ticket holder and have probably paid more in individual tickets than a lot of season card holders have paid for their cards this season.

I'll get one as long as the price doesn't go up stupidly, the highest ticket price at the moment for me would be about £410 if I keep away from Level 2, but if they're gonna dump it to over £500 or summit then no.

Do the Superbia holders get to sit in the posh seats on level 2? (and experience the ultimate matchday experience that was being touted by Garry Cook)

coops said:
Anyone that pissed off about the new "memberships" that they have contacted the club!?

sent a mail about the £50 to keep effectively keep loyalty points intact - though I can understand why they've done it, to issue press releases that say they've only increased prices by average 6% is very misleading. Most will go Platinum therefore incurring increases of up to 20%, and a junior ticket in the family stand effectively sees a rise of over 50%! ;-)

but I also said that the overall prices are still extremely competitive.

benbeer said:
coops said:
Anyone that pissed off about the new "memberships" that they have contacted the club!?

sent a mail about the £50 to keep effectively keep loyalty points intact - though I can understand why they've done it, to issue press releases that say they've only increased prices by average 6% is very misleading. Most will go Platinum therefore incurring increases of up to 20%, and a junior ticket in the family stand effectively sees a rise of over 50%! ;-)

but I also said that the overall prices are still extremely competitive.

that for current members it's a bite your hand off situation, heard an Arsenal fan on the radio saying he pays £1,100 for 3rd tier on the penalty line and he can only upgrade, not downgrade and that would cost him £1,400. And Arsenal will just take the ticket back if you don't want to pay that and give it to someone else.

Junior prices are ridiculously low so for them to go up quite a bit is fair cop, after all it's still cheaper than an adult's ticket for the same seat as an adult's, with all the extra perks the club lays on for kids and families at Eastlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.