Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

citizens_1976 said:
Balti said:
How about this for a potential way out?

City (well ADUG) pay his loyalty bonus (or preferably just a fair chunk of it). But we don't pay it to Sammy. We pay it to UNICEF or one of the African charities that he favours.

City get player. Player doesn't look quite as greedy. Charity benefits and ADUG/City are immediately linked with something worthwhile in the midst of that obscene sea of cash.

We say we want to make him a focal point for Cameroon/ Africa already anyway and that would be a hell of an opening gambit. It could even tie in with the anniversary of MVF's death

Brownie points all round.
He wants the money, so why would he want it to be transferred to Unicef. He is a typical african greedy bastard. Let's move on. Forlan!!!

WTF has his nationality/race got to do with anything?

dannybcity said:
citizens_1976 said:
Balti said:

City (well ADUG) pay his loyalty bonus (or preferably just a fair chunk of it). But we don't pay it to Sammy. We pay it to UNICEF or one of the African charities that he favours.

City get player. Player doesn't look quite as greedy. Charity benefits and ADUG/City are immediately linked with something worthwhile in the midst of that obscene sea of cash.

We say we want to make him a focal point for Cameroon/ Africa already anyway and that would be a hell of an opening gambit. It could even tie in with the anniversary of MVF's death

He wants the money, so why would he want it to be transferred to Unicef. He is a typical african greedy bastard. Let's move on. Forlan!!!

What a stupid comment!

Why is it?
Adebayor? Essien? Drogba? Yaya Toure. They have all come from nothing, from chicken farms. Therefore alot of them are hungry to get the big wages.

*singingtheblues* said:
citizens_1976 said:
Balti said:

Hopefully Eto'o doesn't read this.

That statement and the 'monkey man' phrase earlier.

whats happened here in my eyes is eto is fleecing barca,everything on this deal is agreed, someone is coming the comical.
if eto can change the terms of the deal then so can we, i say let US pull out, lets leave him high and dry, no city, and in effect no barca, the fans there will crucify him.

he'll back down in a split second.

citizens_1976 said:
Why is it?
Adebayor? Essien? Drogba? Yaya Toure. They have all come from nothing, from chicken farms. Therefore alot of them are hungry to get the big wages.

Go back to the 19th century you muppet. Not all Africans are the same.

What's with all the racist posts tonight?

Can't believe what i'm reading.

*singingtheblues* said:
citizens_1976 said:
Balti said:

It isn't a racist comment, but alot of the african players in football are greedy, like i said it's because they have come from nothing. They want to make a big earning to look after their poor family and relatives. We give Eto'o 300k a week, do you think he will reject because i don't.

de niro said:
whats happened here in my eyes is eto is fleecing barca,everything on this deal is agreed, someone is coming the comical.
if eto can change the terms of the deal then so can we, i say let US pull out, lets leave him high and dry, no city, and in effect no barca, the fans there will crucify him.

City should make a big statement saying "Fuck off Eto'o you fucking time waster, Man City no longer wants you"

de niro said:

Best idea i have heard all night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.