Official City v Fulham Thread

so let me get this straight...he was gifted the most expensive player in the UK and has spent around 100 million and here we are about to get kicked out of the uefa cup and wont finish high enough for europe next season....
waste of a season...
what player in there right mind would want to come in the summer?

hertsblue said:
ultimateharold said:
Imho, they should be warming up regularly enough to come on at a moments notice if needed. Not swanning about with ipods and earrings.

Agree, remember when we payed with 10 men as vassel had to take his earings out. For me thats weak management in letting them get away this this. Can you see Wenger allowing this to happen?

I recall Arsenal starting a game with 9 players about a month ago as the ref wouldn't wait for Eboue/Toure (I think).

I'm not Hughes biggest fan but i can't see how anyone can blame him for the schoolboy errors that lead to their 2 goals, the players have to take responsibility as well, surely ?

alibobs36 said:
if we lose today and lose thursday i cant see how MH can possibly be our future manager,he just doesnt seem to have any idea what to do.Fulham to win 3-1

forget thursday hughes should be sacked today
We should be going all out for that 7th place today as the hamburg game is going to be alot harder to turn around.

Heartless players and a useless manager...

No other way to discribe this second half performance we have players who it seems are not interested in playing for the club, a shocking defence no fight in midfield and no goals in the strikers.

We have a manager who is an absoulute joke he starts 2 players Petrov and Bojinov in the same game and both are just coming back from injuries, then starts throwing players on in mass substitions.

Only player who can hold his head up is Given yet again, 4 shots 1 on target after 70 mins is just not good enough at any level home or away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.