official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

I was a glory hunter started watching us 1977 season, Leicester at home 0-0. Still waiting for some glory.

davymcfc said:
we are going to start winning things very soon. we are winning games when playing badly. we are being linked with mega stars and we have the best striker in the world. its not going to be long before we get stupid, glory hunting fans. well if i ever get accused of being a glory hunter i can show them this thread. any one else?

i`ll just show them my arse and tell them to kiss it

Dad took me to first (City) game late sixties.
Was the (Corrigan goal kick smashed back by Ronnie Boyce) 1-5 West Ham match
Can't remember diddly squat, probably a good thing!
Season ticket from 77/78.
Kippax, North Stand (while Kippax was rebuilt), Kippax upper (not the posh tier) and now East Stand (Kippax) 305 halfway line.

Seen some shite!

Right - I admit, I'm 11 years old. I went to my first game at Maine Road in '00 against Everton, aged just 18 months(it sounds silly i know,but its true.) I've had a season ticket from the age of 4, and watched us with pride, stuck up for us against all my mates (ALL rags) and living in Stretford, I've done pretty well I'd say. My dad divorced when I was 6, and he moved to Blackpool when I was 8, and I don't see much of him now(haven't since I was 9) and still, I have stuck with us, without anyone guiding me, except the light, and my mum, although I swear that wasn't needed. I've grown up to be as passionate as any of you, I hate United, won't wear Nike as a result, or wear red, hence me joining this forum. Some people will come out now and say I'm lying and I'm not 11, but trust me I want to post here, because when we're successful(as we inevitably will be) and I'm 14/15, I do NOT want to be called a glory hunter. I have my age 2/3 Eidos shirt, and my 2003 season ticket(I got carried in free until then) to shove up the arse of ANYONE who questions my loyalty to this club. CTID

Oh crap!! I'm a glory hunter, not. Yeah, new city fan here, started 2008. Am not a glory hunter, joined the city army because i find city to be an attractive club.
Wouldn't hurt to have my signature here :)

CTID, even if we (ever) fall from grace

CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
Right - I admit, I'm 11 years old. I went to my first game at Maine Road in '00 against Everton, aged just 18 months(it sounds silly i know,but its true.) I've had a season ticket from the age of 4, and watched us with pride, stuck up for us against all my mates (ALL rags) and living in Stretford, I've done pretty well I'd say. My dad divorced when I was 6, and he moved to Blackpool when I was 8, and I don't see much of him now(haven't since I was 9) and still, I have stuck with us, without anyone guiding me, except the light, and my mum, although I swear that wasn't needed. I've grown up to be as passionate as any of you, I hate United, won't wear Nike as a result, or wear red, hence me joining this forum. Some people will come out now and say I'm lying and I'm not 11, but trust me I want to post here, because when we're successful(as we inevitably will be) and I'm 14/15, I do NOT want to be called a glory hunter. I have my age 2/3 Eidos shirt, and my 2003 season ticket(I got carried in free until then) to shove up the arse of ANYONE who questions my loyalty to this club. CTID

Fair play lad,now were do you stand on the Rooney argument lol

Rammyblues said:
I was a glory hunter started watching us 1977 season, Leicester at home 0-0. Still waiting for some glory.

Sod off,surely you started in '78 ........I'm claimiing title of first gloryhunter! I live further south than London and been waiting since '77. ;)

You all want to see how big my Dick is dont you?

It stretches right back to 7 December 1968 and we beat Burnley 7 -0.

Bell(2); Young(2); Lee, Doyle, Coleman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.