official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

Doh that makes me a glory hunter, started in 1968 at the age of 5.

My First game was around 1982/3 which would have made me about 5 years old at the time. I was too young to remember who we played. I remember not being able to see fook all as it was still terraces.

You can't measure support for this club on the basis of a internet forum join date.

I'm a glory seeker, when I've gone to watch City I haven't gone thinking: ooh I hope we lose today, and never win fuck all.

I've supported City since I was a kid, I don't need to justify to anyone my glory seeking ways.

love city,have since i was about 10(touching 40 now)never lost the enthusiasm(got speeding ticket on the way to Macc Town cos i was gonna miss kick off)never been surprised(until the sheik came along)never seen success(although playoff final could be classed i suppose)so even if it does go belly up(typical city)ill always be a blue.p.s.anyone else think we are in for a stuffing on sunday.

I've been following City for as long as I can remember

Being taken to matches when I was 5 or 6 with my Dad and Grandad and owned a football shirt from every season ever since i was a baby

So am I going to be judged as a glory hunter because of the date I joined this forum?

I was here when we were shit, haven't posted that much though. Just like to read what is going on instead of posting.

Joined Mon May 24, 2004 10:54 am

was born a city fan 1963 stockport, I've seen plenty of shite, my mate is jim melrose and he wasn't that good, I was at the charlton 5-1 game (a great highlight,I went home and away every game that season) at wembley in 1999 and endured every second of that terrible pearce era, now I think I'm over qualified so now I would like some much earn glory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.