official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

can't rememeber what year I started suportting City? Last year or the year before? something like that? When did we sign Tevez? before then I was a massive utd fan, but that was only after I was a Liverpool fan in the 80's?

I was chelsea last year for a while.

my dad took me to my first city game in 1958 i was 5. he said i used to have great fun running up and the steps, sometime the football was so bad he said he felt like joining me.

theres been many a game i found myself looking at the steps wishing i was 5 again.

glory hunting since 1958.

superblue91 said:
CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
Right - I admit, I'm 11 years old. I went to my first game at Maine Road in '00 against Everton, aged just 18 months(it sounds silly i know,but its true.) I've had a season ticket from the age of 4, and watched us with pride, stuck up for us against all my mates (ALL rags) and living in Stretford, I've done pretty well I'd say. My dad divorced when I was 6, and he moved to Blackpool when I was 8, and I don't see much of him now(haven't since I was 9) and still, I have stuck with us, without anyone guiding me, except the light, and my mum, although I swear that wasn't needed. I've grown up to be as passionate as any of you, I hate United, won't wear Nike as a result, or wear red, hence me joining this forum. Some people will come out now and say I'm lying and I'm not 11, but trust me I want to post here, because when we're successful(as we inevitably will be) and I'm 14/15, I do NOT want to be called a glory hunter. I have my age 2/3 Eidos shirt, and my 2003 season ticket(I got carried in free until then) to shove up the arse of ANYONE who questions my loyalty to this club. CTID

Fair play lad,now were do you stand on the Rooney argument lol
Lol, well tbf, I don't want him, but if he was to regain his form we all know he's capable of, I would try and forget he was connected with the rags(like I did with Tevez) and watch as the rags cry in despair. Whether he comes here or not, he can't play for the rags again because they hate him now,and would boo him half to death. I had one mate on facebook post this lol;
Saw my mate, the other day,
Said he saw the white pele,
But then i laughed and so did he,
It was only that prick named Wayne Rooney!
Wayne Rooney (F*CK OFF)

I'm slightly ashamed to admit that on my first game while watching us beat leeds in august 1974 I asked my mates dad that I thought manchester played in red. I should have been banished from the ground but just got a ruffle of the hair.

My pathetic excuse was that I was only 7 and not being from manc land was surrounded by kids at school with united and liverpool with red school bags.

shootmeifipost10k said:
I'm slightly ashamed to admit that on my first game while watching us beat leeds in august 1974 I asked my mates dad that I thought manchester played in red. I should have been banished from the ground but just got a ruffle of the hair.

My pathetic excuse was that I was only 7 and not being from manc land was surrounded by kids at school with united and liverpool with red school bags.

9,427 to go

r.soleofsalford said:
shootmeifipost10k said:

9,427 to go
PMSL.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
first game was port vale at home in division 2... we lost :(
you might be getting mixed up. we didnt play port vale in division 2.

davymcfc said:
we are going to start winning things very soon. we are winning games when playing badly. we are being linked with mega stars and we have the best striker in the world. its not going to be long before we get stupid, glory hunting fans. well if i ever get accused of being a glory hunter i can show them this thread. any one else?

an obvious glory hunter

look at the day you joined you rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.