official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

the date you joined this site really doesnt count in my eyes....its a good, no excellent forum but its just bs in relation to being a fan before August 2008 going to places like Ninian Park to see us rumbled by the taffs Curles poor penalty kick, then at full time having all the Cardiff lot rushing straight up to our end (no roof) and snarling like the inbred animals they are.....now thats more like evidence of being a proper blue...nuff said.

First game with Dad about 82, night match against Sunderland?

Then very sporadic appearances at Maine Rd through late eighties due to not being able to afford it..

Started going to the game regularly (season ticket) after finishing Uni and getting a job when I could afford a season ticket myself 1996 onwards, the real glory years.

Just look at my join date and post count

<<<<<<<

Also I was there when we lost 0-3 to Forest in the FA cup, and when we lost 0-1 to Middlesbrough in the premier league under Stuart Pearce, dark dark days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.