official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

Who needs stupid, glory hunting fans when we have fans who begin stupid threads like this one?

davymcfc said:
we are going to start winning things very soon. we are winning games when playing badly. we are being linked with mega stars and we have the best striker in the world. its not going to be long before we get stupid, glory hunting fans. well if i ever get accused of being a glory hunter i can show them this thread. any one else?

My dad is from Manchester, an avid City fan, we live down south, but I have supported my city my whole life due to his influence, making large numbers of trips up to eastlands, I remember players like Danny Mills and Giorgio Samaras. Does this make me a true fan?

davymcfc said:
we are going to start winning things very soon. we are winning games when playing badly. we are being linked with mega stars and we have the best striker in the world. its not going to be long before we get stupid, glory hunting fans. well if i ever get accused of being a glory hunter i can show them this thread. any one else?

GROW UP.

Even when 'we' should be at our happiest, there are still morons out there who want to be divisive.
As someone who has been through thick and thin and, mainly, even thinner with the blues since 1968, I welcome anyone to support us as generating more funds is whats going to make us even more successful.

To spout this nonsense, reflects a low self esteem issue with yourself.

official "i was a city fan before we got successful" thread

I don't support City, I just go to the games because I like the piss-ups.

I am a glory hunter, as soon as aguero scored I thought thats my team. I have never been to manchester and the first time I watched City was the last five minutes of the last game. I have now bought loads of stuff from the City shop and even visited the web site. If someone can give me directions I might visit manchester one day. Also the piss-ups sound good.

who gives a fcuk about this stupid thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.