Official Knee-Jerk Reaction Thread

I dont really think its the defence, its the teams mental attitude. We fail to press home a lead and we panic and sit in when the game turns. This in turn puts pressure on the defence, who then start lumping it, which then plays into the oppositions hands. That is MH's job to sort out.

Re: Reality Check

Neil McNab said:
Cheltblue said:
Not one stricker???

We are under the kosh every game. Our defence answers very few of the questions that even the most base oposition asks of them. Even the wins over Wolves and Pompey were despite a barrage of shite players getting ball after ball into our box and plenty of chances to boot.

But its more than a 'Lescott' problem, our defence has all the hallmarks of coaching and tactical ineptness.
What is a stricker?

Phew, thank fuck you're around to point that one out to me.

Sky Blue said:
Wenger out....Fabregas shit...sell Arshavin....Gallas wank at the back.......2 nil up against West Ham and it's now 2-2. Not good enough!

Leave it out, too much of a riot.

Re: Reality Check

Cheltblue said:
Wrong.

Our defence has been a problem all season and while i accept it takes time to mold, our back 4 are losing confidence week in week out, and somebody with a genuine defensive knowledge is needed. Who said Hughes?

Tubthumping works both ways by the way!

Whatever mate. I don't see how you can justify saying our back four have been a problem all season. The back four have not been on top form, but the notion that there is some sort of deep rooted problem due to a lack of coaching is just fucking ridiculous.

micah new 5 yr deal my arse...

What has gone wrong with him ??..
he constantly turns his back on players and looks lost
5 yr new deal my arse .. loan him out to a champ club
soz mods please move to above post

Its not a knee jerk reaction to recognise that with a short stature goalie who will not take balls out of the air defending set pieces it might be a good idea to have a ball winning centre back. Bit late after spending £50M on a goalie and 2CBs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.