Official Knee-Jerk Reaction Thread

Re: Not good enough.

We're still in a relatively good position, not panic stations yet by any means but today was poor, from what I saw.

The blame lies with both Hughes and the players today, I didn't think much of our starting line up, our defence was worse than ever and we never really looked threatening besides the odd pacey break.

I'll be glad when Robinho is back, he can create something from nothing, and for all the talk of his lack of effort etc, he'd have done something special today, 2 of our front 3 aren't really known for their goals, or even creativity for that matter, I'm not slagging Bellers or Tevez but both in the same team will give you 100% effort but you need more than that in the premier league, hence your Ronaldo's, Robinho's etc.

deano ou812 said:
Pam said:
Me too. I wouldn't might but Fulham have form for this. Season before last we lost a 2-0 lead at Eastlands and they ended up winning it 2-3. Gutted then and gutted now.

FFS.
they were fighting relegation and pulled off a fantastic result which helped them stay up...

I remember it well.

only 1 defeat in 11, 6th with a game in hand, and they have removed the sultanas from the balti.

We had a shit game, it happenes. no need to boo players off the field and no need to panic.

We always play crap against fulham, its just one of them teams that hang about in mid table and annoy people

Re: Fcuking Fulham

The Fixer said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh Why? every fecking time we play these cnuts they get something from the game!!

We need to learn to shut games out when we're in the lead, don't want to be to down beat but to get in the top 4 should we be beating the fulhams of the world at home?

We have only lost 1 which is great just hope we gel sooner rather than later, we're not playing to good at the moment we are lacking fluency imo.

its nothing to do with playing any team forget fulham this fulham that
when we have players who are better than the fulham players we should beat them at home

they should hold there hands up and say sorry to the fans and say we had a off day
but the back 4 what on earth are they on

Pam said:
It is so obvious what needs to be done in January. We need defenders, we really do.

Actually I disagree. We have spent a fortune on new defenders and goalkeeper. Buying more defenders will not solve the problems. Hard work on the training pitch and learning to defend as a team will be a lot more productive in the long run.

Re: Reality Check

Cheltblue said:
Miami Weiss said:
Well said mate,
Just because we spent that much on defence doesn't mean that not one striker will get in or they won't have a shot at goal, people make mistakes, Lescott didn't ask City to pay 24m for him, we all know he's a better player then how he's been doing.

Our defence is nowhere near top 4, we need a new RB and we need the CB to click.

Not one stricker???

We are under the kosh every game. Our defence answers very few of the questions that even the most base oposition asks of them. Even the wins over Wolves and Pompey were despite a barrage of shite players getting ball after ball into our box and plenty of chances to boot.

But its more than a 'Lescott' problem, our defence has all the hallmarks of coaching and tactical ineptness.
What is a stricker?

another few draws and a defeat before christmas and hughes will find himself out of a job. Shocking how some on here are happy to reward failure, thankfully those in charge have greater ambitions.

Poor

Really poor, we must be much better next week at Birmingham or we will be defeated comfortably. It was so flat today I couldn't believe it. Hughes shouldn't be playing Barry and De Jong together at home against Fulham FFS we should be attacking them. On a side note the rags lost and we still have a game in hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.