Official Knee-Jerk Reaction Thread

Re: Never going to be top four

bookiesgirl said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
First home draw in over a season against a well orgainsed team that finished above us last year no shame and based on Premier League results against them since Roy Hodgson took over that was a good point.
march 08 last home draw, cant see how how it can be a good point when we were 2-0 up, two points dropped, still only one defeat in 9 and the rivals all have hard games next week apart from utd, so could do with three points at birmingham
So I was right first home draw in over a season. Yes it was a good point both teams can argue they should have won that game Fulham probably should have scored first. It's all if ands buts and maybes but I stick by what I said it was a good point in a game we could so easily have lost.

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Shit, shitty shit shit.

Every fucking result in the country goes in our favour and we fuck up a 2-0 lead against a team who have one of the worst away records in the league over the past few seasons. They always get something at our place. Fucking shite. Boooooooooo!! Lescott cost us another goal, get him dropped. Hughes needed to make a match winning change (before Toure was injured) but bottled it.

We fucked up as only we can today.

Re: Never going to be top four

SuperKevinHorlock said:
All I ever hear is how none of the top four would drop points at home against Fulham or a big side would have beaten Wigan, well the difference is down to corrupt officials home and away it doesn't matter who we sign its never going to happen. Decisions even themselves out what a load of old tosh. Rant over.
The officials today did not cost us the win - we blew it - and it hurts.

masterwig said:
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Shit, shitty shit shit.

Every fucking result in the country goes in our favour and we fuck up a 2-0 lead against a team who have one of the worst away records in the league over the past few seasons. They always get something at our place. Fucking shite. Boooooooooo!! Lescott cost us another goal, get him dropped. Hughes needed to make a match winning change (before Toure was injured) but bottled it.

We fucked up as only we can today.

Lets just hope this is a blip and we don't fall into the same downward spiral we did season.

1.618034 said:
Bollocks!

Ah well, it's a marathon and not a sprint and we've lost fewer than anyone else, blah, blah, blah......

:-/
But we've scored less goals at home than we did this time last year ? So what does that tell you?

Mike D said:
1.618034 said:
Bollocks!

Ah well, it's a marathon and not a sprint and we've lost fewer than anyone else, blah, blah, blah......

:-/
But we've scored less goals at home than we did this time last year ? So what does that tell you?

It tells us we've got a hell of a lot of new players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.