Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

Sunderland fan here ... this will be our third out of four home games on the trot. I made seven points my minimum and the way we'd been playing that seemed ambitious. We have four so far and I'd settle for a draw against you if we could then beat Brum.

Having thumped Bolton will boost confidence but I would rule out neither a nervous 1-0 for us or another hammering like the 3-0 you inflicted on the eve of the Abu Dhabi announcement.

Thanks to Dan Wild, City and Blue Moon fan, for previewing the game -
complete with link back to this site - at
http://salutsunderland.FootballUNITED.com/2010/03/who-are-you-were-man-city-4/

Dan certainly did a better job than Bob Willis a couple of years back.

southstand117 said:
bizzbo said:
I like the optimism, but let me inject a dose of grumpy reality here. In their last 5 home games, Sunderland have conceded a grand total of TWO goals. in 13 home league games the total conceded is 14. they lost 3-1 to chelsea in the second week of the season, since then the only home league defeat was Villa, 2-0. In all competitions, their only other home defeat of was on penalties to Villa in the Carling Cup.

a 1-0/2-1 win would be a great result for us.
Inject a little confidence, who was the last team to come back from 1-0 down at the rentboys and score 4 and win...

I stick with my guns and see a carlito hatrick 3 - 0 win
CTID

Hi looking for city fans in the west coast of scotland for next season to help share the driving or if we get enough run a mini bus
not got enough posts to start new topic sorry

We've been trying to get this song going the last 6 or 7 aways. Its pretty simple (but most of our are) or about the scum.

Nigel De Jong, Nigel De Jong, Nigel De Jong, NIGEL DE JONG. (sung over and over again) to hang the DJ by the Smiths.

Lets TRY and get it going tmro blues. CTID.

after spurs beating blackburn its even more improtant that we win

come on mr mancini....send out a team to win the game not just contain sunderland and hit them on the break

mcfcnorthstand said:
I think

Bellamy 2 goals
Johnson 1 goal
Tevez 1 goal

4-0 to city

I refer you to the earlier post:

I like the optimism, but let me inject a dose of grumpy reality here. In their last 5 home games, Sunderland have conceded a grand total of TWO goals. in 13 home league games the total conceded is 14. they lost 3-1 to chelsea in the second week of the season, since then the only home league defeat was Villa, 2-0. In all competitions, their only other home defeat of was on penalties to Villa in the Carling Cup.

Some people on here need to give their head a wobble. Is it any wonder that some are calling for Mancini's head when we don't score shed loads against tough opponents?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.