Official Match Thread - west ham v city

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Theo555 said:
We are a fucking joke

Yeah lost 1-0 against a side who is in form, above us in the table and at their home grond.

Stop being such a melodramatic fuckin muppet ffs...

1 win in 6 and thats including today!

Ah!...........back to "Blame the players" again, I know, lets sign a few more...............

blueonblue

Ah!...........back to "Blame the players" again, I know, lets sign a few more...............

So you think that performance is acceptable ????

Goater666 said:
staffs_blue said:
we are now 3 points ahead of blackburn.................

6! they were 9 behind us until today.

Unless the FA have changed the rules so city lose 3 points when we lose.

sorry.the bbc must of updated their table straight away.they dont usually do that.

I honestly don't think its the players, we DO have GOOD players. You just look at our team and we have no formation, no organisation and no positions. Its almost as if we are just putting 11 players on a pitch and letting them play where they want. We will never win an away match again if we don't have some tactics, its fookin pathetic and quite embarrassing to be honest.

To be honest, I don't think you can fault the effort, I mean... get real for god's sake. Didn't anybody watch that match? It was high tempo, tackles flying in all over the place, two committed sides... honestly I swear some of the people on this forum watch the match on teletext and then slag off/ praise the team depending on the scoreline...

Yet another shite display away from home, time to face facts that no matter how good we feel the players we have brought in are they are only a step up from the poor ones we had before and as such not good enough for the top 6! forget europe next season it ain't happening its goig to be another pissing transition period.

As for Bridge, think we are see the fact he as spent the last 4 years as a over paid bit part player who is now struggling to cope with playing every game, i would drop him and give Garrido another chance he's no worse at defending and better going forward.

We have actually played a lot worse than that this season, Robi should have netted a couple, if caciedo was half as good as Cole was for them we would have 'hammered' them, Cac probably will not start again, we got Boj back who had a few good touches in the short time he was on. SWP will be back, and then we may have a fekkin chance. I thought Bridges actually looked better than usual , but still looks a suspect signing.. "always look on the bright side..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.