Official Match Thread - west ham v city

Yet another shite display away from home, time to face facts that no matter how good we feel the players we have brought in are they are only a step up from the poor ones we had before and as such not good enough for the top 6! forget europe next season it ain't happening its going to be another pissing transition period.

As for Bridge, think we are see the fact he as spent the last 4 years as a over paid bit part player who is now struggling to cope with playing every game, i would drop him and give Garrido another chance he's no worse at defending and better going forward.

Glad I've got tomorrow off work down here in deepest Hammer land. Them the spuds and the rags are the worst teams for me when we lose Couldn't get a decent stream so had to rely on radio 5 they gave Robbie a bit of stick, was he that bad?

cheshireblue said:
When is Hughes finally going to realise that his tactics/formations away from home just aren't right?! Same selection, same formation and same fucking dire performance week in week out away from home.

Boj on for 2 minutes is a complete joke (fit or unfit). Why bother so late on when he had 15-20 minutes to change and push for an equaliser.

Corners and set-pieces, don't get me started. Have we won an attacking header for 6 months?! We never win the ball, never mind hitting the target or heading home.

Another predictable and Mark Hughes styled away defeat.
Thing is, it's the same team that drew 1-1 at Anfield, and almost won. That was actually a GOOD AWAY PERFORMANCE.

It wouldn't be too hard to think that that same team can replicate that against a much poorer side.

I honestly don't think its the players, we DO have GOOD players. You just look at our team and we have no formation, no organisation and no positions. Its almost as if we are just putting 11 players on a pitch and letting them play where they want. We will never win an away match again if we don't have some tactics, its fookin pathetic and quite embarrassing to be honest.

To be honest, I don't think you can fault the effort, I mean... get real for god's sake. Didn't anybody watch that match? It was high tempo, tackles flying in all over the place, two committed sides... honestly I swear some of the people on this forum watch the match on teletext and then slag off/ praise the team depending on the scoreline...

I honestly don't think its the players, we DO have GOOD players. You just look at our team and we have no formation, no organisation and no positions. Its almost as if we are just putting 11 players on a pitch and letting them play where they want. We will never win an away match again if we don't have some tactics, its fookin pathetic and quite embarrassing to be honest.

truth is.... we aint that good!!,we are mediocre at best,we aint going nowhere in the waffa despite what some fans on here think...you are living in a dreamworld if you think we are going anywhere near istanbul...hahaha,theres no overnight success here,its gonna take time an patience,is hughes the man?? dunno but at the mo we are not upto it,villa weds? should be fun anyway,an after that we need some fun ,dont we......

Not as bad as some are making out on here. Losing Richards and having to change things fucked us up a bit, but we had enough chances to win the game.

You're all slagging Caciedo off but Robinho should have scored and nothing is said.

Kompany is getting some stick, but he was in a battle all fucking game, as was De Jong.

To the prick that said Given isn't up to it, fuck off and learn something about the game then come and talk football when you've grown up a bit.

I thought we were worth a draw, west ham are probably a bit fortunate to take all three points.

blueonblue

Ah!...........back to "Blame the players" again, I know, lets sign a few more...............

So you think that performance is acceptable ????

We have actually played a lot worse than that this season, Robi should have netted a couple, if caciedo was half as good as Cole was for them we would have 'hammered' them, Cac probably will not start again, we got Boj back who had a few good touches in the short time he was on. SWP will be back, and then we may have a fekkin chance. I thought Bridges actually looked better than usual , but still looks a suspect signing.. "always look on the bright side..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.