Official Match Thread - west ham v city

Ah yes, standard Bluemoon melodrama. Predominantly from those who've been supporting us for about 5 mins.
We were good for a point today. We ran things in the second half and their goal came from a break and a (very rare) error from Given.
Cue hysteric replies...

referee not to blame, hughes not to blame. He picked the same team as against Liverpool.

we have bad players. it's as simple as that. Caicedo, Bridge and Ireland weren't up to it today. Kompany and Zab were shite, Bellamy didn't front up and sulked when moved out on the right. I'm sick shit of seeing poor players at this club.

Gwil said:
Ah yes, standard Bluemoon melodrama. Predominantly from those who've been supporting us for about 5 mins.
We were good for a point today. We ran things in the second half and their goal came from a break and a (very rare) error from Given.
Cue hysteric replies...

Agreed.

Bad day at the office for the Blues but we will get over it.

Hughes is gutless, when Dunne was suspended and Kompany was centre half and captain our defence was playing well, and we had the right mix of attacking and defensive midfielders. But he doesn't dare to drop his captain now, 3 defensive midfielders? It's just to keep everyone happy I think and it doesn't work. Dunne has lost all his pace and skill.

staffs_blue said:
Goater666 said:
staffs_blue said:
we are now 3 points ahead of blackburn.................

6! they were 9 behind us until today.

Unless the FA have changed the rules so city lose 3 points when we lose.

sorry.the bbc must of updated their table straight away.they dont usually do that.

we were still 9 clear of em before today either way,whether league table updated or not,now its six....and am shitting myself as i have a ton on who finishes higher between us and blackburn,glad we have to play em though..at home

Gwil said:
Cue hysteric replies...

Agree 100%

I hate losing, I'm in a bit of a strop as a result BUT fuck it, I'll live. We were good for a point today and on another day could have taken all 3, shit happens, doesnt help that we've been poor all season and can't really afford any more bad days but we'll live.

We werent world class today but to expect that would be foolish anyway.

Had we won the last few games we'd all be saying 'bad luck' today but cos of the way this season has gone people will tend to see today as a complete failure which isnt really the case.

Theo555 said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Theo555 said:
We are a fucking joke

Yeah lost 1-0 against a side who is in form, above us in the table and at their home grond.

Stop being such a melodramatic fuckin muppet ffs...

Do you know what you are talking about??? West Ham are in form at the moment are they???
Last 4 games WDLL - great form that

A bit like Pompey were in form, as were Stoke as were West Brom etc etc etc

Since Christmas to today, West Ham have the 5th highest points total in the Prem!!!

Could've gone either way today but they edged it. Not gonna go over the top about it. To say "We are are fuckin joke" is complete melodrama ad not needed.

Oh yeah, and before today we were sixth in the most points picked up since christmas. Doesn't fit in with your "we are a joke" statement though does it?

Fans like you are really starting to piss me off. If we'd have won you wouldn't have been anywhre near this board.

I think its quite clear as to how far we have to go and this just puts us back yet another season with no europe and effing reason why anyone decent would ever come to us (including mangers) WASTE of a season,,,, maybe the uefa?? lol

Sorry but how can you just say its a bad day at the office and we were unlucky? We have won one away match all season and that was in August FFS!

Said it before..

Kompany cant pass. Zab cant pass. Onuoha cant pass.

Our passing is fucking awful. We win the ball and then give it away.

No wonder Robinho and Bellamy had to come in their own half to touch the ball.
I'm losing patience with Hughes and i suppose he'll defend that performance.
We only started playing when the goal went in, just like against Blackburn (where we got lucky).
We should only judge our players by how they play away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.