Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

Silvercloud said:
Jimma said:
lets look at the positives lads..
The last 2 games have shown we are still learning and should hopefully calm down the people thinking we're going to win the league this year.
Keep the faith fella's, it's still early.
I don't think anyone thinks we are going to win the league this year....what is not acceptable is we spend all summer getting excited in the Transfer Forum buying players like Yaya and Silva,,,,therefore we should expect BETTER......not to win the league mayb e noit even second - I certainly never said that - but we are buying a calibre of player that should take us to a different level - with that the expectation is likewise - thats why this season has been so dissapointing so far.......

Project said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Keeping Jo is nothing short of Mancini putting himself before the club - I said things might get worse before they get better

-- Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:59 pm --

Keeping Jo is nothing short of Mancini putting himself before the club - I said things might get worse before they get better

Balotelli and Adebayor are injured. Tevez just about made the game. What is Mancini supposed to do? He's our 4th choice striker but unfortunately we are down to the bare bones

exactly !!
but noo some people just keep on saying its mancini' fault...

I can't believe Silva didn't start or at least played a half. I'd love to hear Mancini reasoning behind this one. Flair and skill trumps slow has beens any day of the week.

What the heck does mancini see in Jo, hes fragile, tactically inept and no confidence *sighs*

On the up side... and I know he only got 5 minutes but, I thought Silva played well when he came on. If we'd brought him on earlier we might have won that game.

lee-mcfc said:
Project said:
Balotelli and Adebayor are injured. Tevez just about made the game. What is Mancini supposed to do? He's our 4th choice striker but unfortunately we are down to the bare bones

exactly !!
but noo some people just keep on saying its mancini' fault...

He could have shipped Jo out and kept Bellamy.

But he didn't.

4-5-1 at home to Blackburn is way too defensive for me. Mancini better get this sorted because that was awful and jo,fucking jo when we have a player like him in our team i don't where were heading jo please fuck off.

masterwig said:
Below Blackpool.

Missed Bellamy today. But that twat Mancini thinks we're better off with fucking Jo. What on God's earth was he thinking? Jo is shite, Hughes worked it out so why can't Mancini see it?

The Toure brothers? We'd have been better off with the bloody Marx Brother.

Absolutely furious. One win from four games is not top four material. In fact we'd be lucky to finish in the top eight on this form.

That's a bit of a over reaction.

Yaya seems powerful. You saw his pace against Sunderland and the fact he can make key paces.

Kolo - Massive improvement on last season already. Seems better now he doesn't have the captaincy weighing down on him.

I agree though, one win in 4 isn't really what we want. But don't worry. Just look at Everton, Liverpool, Tottenham and to a degree Villa. All teams who should have started better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.