Official site videos

There's also a problem when you watch a video, non of the links to any other video seem to work.

Last years video fine - unlike those for this season. I'm in the same position as many others it would seem.

Wolfy said:
Right. I need everybody with this issue to try playing one of last season's videos and see if they're okay. If they are, then post here. Shaelumstash is kinda confirming that it could quite possibly be a dodgy encode (IE, whoever's saving and uploading the videos is doing it wrong!) so I need others to test this to say, yes it's not our computer machines.

Yup. I just watched two videos from last season and they still work fine.

Have tried phoning the club............sent e-mail.

Why list various people to contact at the club if there is only one number provided ?, the offer of a 4 part menu covers none of them, only general enquiries........with a 15 min wait time as of 15.21pm today.

The videos on the official site look to be loaded up incorrectly as they will not play without jerking and sound out of sinc, last years play fine so maybe the encode ?, please see thread on bluemoon or just sort it out ;0).

That will hopefully get it sorted, I need my daily fix of watching the goals/tunnel cam/ interveiws

barcadelight said:
Last years video fine - unlike those for this season. I'm in the same position as many others it would seem.

Yep, me too...

"Try right clicking the link and watching in a new tab"

Tried that and while its a bit better it still jerks all over the shop and the audio is dreadful ;0(

Paul powers moustache said:
What is going on with the video playback on the City website ?

The best football website ever and I cant watch the clips , its like watching sky tv in a thunderstorm .

I will check it out on a different pc later just to see if it is my desk top at fault.

Anyone got a clue ?

Bolton must have a really bad net connection. Stop streaming Phoenix Nights!

Yep. Just checked it myself on my laptop. So yeah..

Either this season's videos have a different bitrate that only PCs of a certain spec can handle or they're on a different (shit) server. Either way, they need to sort it out.

Its feck all to do with me streaming Pheonix nights cos I have got all the videos .

I have tried all configurations with the flash player on both my laotop and desktop and still the same outcome , allso tried most popular browsers ( except IE ) .

Its doing me ed in .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.