OFFICIALS SLAGGING OFF OUR TEAM AT HALF TIME - ITK

SalfordCityBlue said:
Can't quite figure out what is so wrong with what was said (if said as quoted)?

If we knew what the 'what do you think of that' part is all about then maybe... I imagine most refs booked Bellamy last year didn't they?

I agree, maybe not the wisest thing to allow yourself to be overheard, but it's the sort of conversation I think would be repeated at every ground.

Not really proof of the conspiracy everyone is so keen on though.

Re: Battenburg: Likes And Doesn't Like Our Players. S/H Chat...

moomba said:
squirtyflower said:
well how do you know hughes' comment was disgraceful if you didn't see either incident?
how did you come to your informed and balanced opinion?

Because he didn't say that he thought the ref made a mistake.

He questioned his integrity. And if Ferguson did the same to a ref he would be lambasted on here.

It doesn't matter whether it was a good decision or not, it doesn't matter whether he reffed a good game or not. If Hughes had a genuine concern over Clattenburgs integrity then he should have the bollocks to put in a complaint to the authorities, not smear him in the press trying to deflect attention from another poor result.
and here's me thinking that hughes stated that he would have to be careful what he said
you must have read a different op

squirtyflower said:
and here's me thinking that hughes stated that he would have to be careful what he said

Oh come, surely you don't believe what you've just posted.

If he didn't want to comment on integrity, he wouldn't have mentioned the word. I may call him lot of things, but he's not stupid and he knew full well what the effect of his words were.

dw7 said:
squirtyflower said:
when did i say that?

your saying i will still find fault with hughes of course i will because he aint good enough yes 2 good wins last week that i gave credit to him for but i wont be fickle and say he's the right man because he's clearly not

well it seem's you happy with hughes 2 wins from 10 in all comps

please quote where i have posted this

I don't know what the overall opinion is on Bluemoon this evening, as i've only just logged on, but i for one am proud of the lads today. Before the game, i would have accepted nothing less than a win. But did you see the officials today??? They are a disgrace. This game is the best evidence yet that there is an agenda against us. The game is corrupt. There are tonnes of people out there that don't want us to achieve anything, and they'll do whatever it takes to ensure they get their way. For us to come back from a goal down 3 times takes a lot of courage and guts. If any of you have not seen the performance by the officials today, i urge you to watch MOTD. We have absolutely everyone and everything against us. To go on a 13 match unbeaten run in these circumstances is nothing short of miraculous. I am starting to lose my love for football now to be honest. The game is bent. Well done on getting a draw today lads. They wanted us to get nothing. They failed.

moomba said:
squirtyflower said:

Oh come, surely you don't believe what you've just posted.

If he didn't want to comment on integrity, he wouldn't have mentioned the word. I may call him lot of things, but he's not stupid and he knew full well what the effect of his words were.
no
but i must be as i post things i don't believe
thanks for pointing it out, i'll go back into the stupid corner now

squirtyflower said:
dw7 said:
your saying i will still find fault with hughes of course i will because he aint good enough yes 2 good wins last week that i gave credit to him for but i wont be fickle and say he's the right man because he's clearly not

well it seem's you happy with hughes 2 wins from 10 in all comps

please quote where i have posted this

you said no matter what i'd still find a fault in hughes

but its clear you cant no matter how bad we are/get

Hughes in MEN mentions not appreciating the officials talking about his players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.