Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Zinc would have seen plenty of playing time this year. Maybe he didn't want to play at LB anymore but I can't imagine him wanting to leave City though.

Love Zin and everything he did for us. Wish him all the best at Arsenal and hopefully gets a chance to play some midfield there. That said, for a player we spent less than £2m on, that stayed at the club for years and played a part in winning titles and being a player that fans and players adored, we owed it to him to let him seek out an opportunity for himself. In my humble opinion, we got a great fee for a player who was never going to be first choice for us. All the best to Zin.

Another City dropped bollock, anyone would think we are being undermined. If we pay any more for Cucaracha than we have got for Zinchenko, we've been done.
I love Oleks but he isn’t a better left back than Cucurella, and as much as I would begrudge paying £50m or more for him that will still be the case. You really think Oleks is a world class left back?

Reactions: kun
Has this been confirmed yet ? I don’t see anything on the bbc but I did read In the MEN that Pep said they had dinner and said goodbye.

I love Oleks but he isn’t a better left back than Cucurella, and as much as I would begrudge paying £50m or more for him that will still be the case. You really think Oleks is a world class left back?
I don’t think either of them are but my definition of World Class is top 3 in the World in their position so subjective.

Proper refresh this season.

Be interesting to see how the new bods blend in.

I like Zinky and it's a shame he's going. Deffo score a Thunderbastard against us.
Think it’s just what we and hopefully pep needed.

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.