Oliver Holt - Why Manchester City has lost its soul...

Oliver Holt is an utter prick and a spineless wanker, I used to watch the Sunday Supplement, he was the joke of the panel, a complete tool who talks utter crap all the time, he works for the Mirror, say no more, does anybody buy it?

Freestyler said:
As soon i saw the article was by Oliver Holt i never had any intentions of reading it, nuff said.
Silly thing to say mate. Holt is VERY close to the club and this has undoubtedly come from or been approved by a senior source at the club. My very strong suspicion is that things are not well between some of our senior executives at this moment. I'm hearing Cook has refused to attend the press conference this afternoon. Be interesting to see if he is there or not.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Freestyler said:
As soon i saw the article was by Oliver Holt i never had any intentions of reading it, nuff said.
Silly thing to say mate. Holt is VERY close to the club and this has undoubtedly come from or been approved by a senior source at the club. My very strong suspicion is that things are not well between some of our senior executives at this moment. I'm hearing Cook has refused to attend the press conference this afternoon. Be interesting to see if he is there or not.
Cook will be there.

Cooke is a well known Hughes supporter from within the club and he managed to talk the owners into keeping him when they bought us. I have a feeling that seeing the back of Hughes was as good as seeing the back of Cooke. Just a matter of time.

blucat599 said:
Oliver Holt is an utter prick and a spineless wanker, I used to watch the Sunday Supplement, he was the joke of the panel, a complete tool who talks utter crap all the time, he works for the Mirror, say no more, does anybody buy it?

+1

Pearce_out said:
Cooke is a well known Hughes supporter from within the club and he managed to talk the owners into keeping him when they bought us. I have a feeling that seeing the back of Hughes was as good as seeing the back of Cooke. Just a matter of time.

I hope so

Incredible the hold Sparky had over us, glad we've got rid, he would
have been IMPOSSIBLE to remove if he stayed any longer
all this fuss could cause a lot of damage
Just let go Hughes, and the rest
he was not bigger than the club for christsakes!
He needed City more than City needed him

So we've lost our soul.

And last season, under Mike Ashley, Newcastle United lost its soul.

When the Glazers took over, the Rags lost their soul.

When Abramovic took over, Chelsea lost its soul.

When Spurs sacked Jol, they lost their soul.

When Rangers signed a Catholic, they lost their soul.

In fact, when we sacked Sven, didn't we also lose our soul then as well?

Can anyone help me out and suggest where all these lost souls are being held?

Maybe they are being "sould" on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.