One Thing you could change in the UK

ernesto said:
der-bomber said:
Yeah, l was told by many people what a waste of space ernesto/andrew/maineman was ,but even l am amazed at what a prize cockend he is...
name and shame if you`re telling the truth, which i think seems to pass you by, but then again you`re a daily mail reader enough said

l aint a snitch, but your reputation as a tedious pillock of the highest order precedes you...

how did i know you were at bolton shambles then ,andrew ?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
kill students whokick bins over

Apparently education doesn't prevent this activity from amusing the drunk. Unless I educated against alcohol, which is possible. I'd advocate daily marijuana, weekly lsd and a monthly dose of ketamin.

"Ketamin" is much better with an "e".
But then so are most things...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
crizack said:
to stop calling britain great

Please leave this country, cretin.

Weren't you alluding to emigrating a while back due to your perceived shortcomings of this once-great nation,or did I imagine it?

No, if you re read that thread I actually said I can't stand those who moan about this country but do not have the balls to leave. I loce this country, there are things that annoy me but I am confident that we are superior to any other country in the world/

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
kill students whokick bins over

Apparently education doesn't prevent this activity from amusing the drunk. Unless I educated against alcohol, which is possible. I'd advocate daily marijuana, weekly lsd and a monthly dose of ketamin.

"Ketamin" is much better with an "e".
But then so are most things...

Trotting! Everyone's trotting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.