One Thing you could change in the UK

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Der Bomber is spot on, those that leave are losers, we don't want you! Fuck off and 'find yourself' in Thai brothel while the wealth creators and 'doers' work hard to build a fabulous life in this country.

Everything you want is here in this country if you have the brains and balls to go out and get it, and I stand by my comment- we are superior to any country in the world......don't like living next to chavs? Do something with your life and move to an area far away from them-simples.

"living next to chavs?"
From someone living in Brooklands - the chav epicentre of Trafford?
Oh,the irony.
Excuse me whilst I change my wet Calvins...

Sorry Mick, I live in sale although brooklands is my nearest metro and rhymes better with blue.....moving to over peover in under two months (I hope!) WA16 and all that! kisses.

BillyShears said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Der Bomber is spot on, those that leave are losers, we don't want you! Fuck off and 'find yourself' in Thai brothel while the wealth creators and 'doers' work hard to build a fabulous life in this country.

Everything you want is here in this country if you have the brains and balls to go out and get it, and I stand by my comment- we are superior to any country in the world......don't like living next to chavs? Do something with your life and move to an area far away from them-simples.

LOL...so let me get this straight. Having the means, opportunity, and will to travel and live in different parts of the world makes you a loser. But staying in your little world as a little englander is correct path for any self respecting 'doer'.

To be honest, I stopped looking at nationalities when I grew out of puberty. We're all part of the human race. Its the borders which you create in your mind which hold you back...

BB2.0 is a prime example of the kind of ignorance which makes britons a laughing stock in the rest of the world.

Speak for yourself, you might be a 'laughing stock', Billy, in your role as unofficial Ambassador in Gay Paree.....

But the British people in general certainly aren't.

we are the laughing stock of foreigners who are DESPERATE to come here.....go figure! The only reason we are a laughing stock is because we used to own half the world and they are jealous!

der-bomber said:
Speak for yourself, you might be a 'laughing stock', Billy, in your role as unofficial Ambassador in Gay Paree.....

But the British people in general certainly aren't.

Actually, I'll speak for you too bomber.

The kind of ignorance you and BB2.0 espouse is exactly what makes brits in general a laughing stock in the rest of Europe...

If you ever grow the nutsack to go spend some time in a foreign country (and not one that you're invading) you might actually learn something...

You should jump in that rowboat of yours and set sail...you may come back to britain with a little more class than you currently have.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
we are the laughing stock of foreigners who are DESPERATE to come here.....go figure! The only reason we are a laughing stock is because we used to own half the world and they are jealous!
oh dear sahib

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

"living next to chavs?"
From someone living in Brooklands - the chav epicentre of Trafford?
Oh,the irony.
Excuse me whilst I change my wet Calvins...

Sorry Mick, I live in sale although brooklands is my nearest metro and rhymes better with blue.....moving to over peover in under two months (I hope!) WA16 and all that! kisses.

"Mick"?
Have you taken your meds today?
And in what parallel universe does "brooklands" rhyme with "blue"?
It is onomatopoeic,not rhyming,you fool - or is English your second language,after gibberish?
Oh,and if selling your "2 bedroomed terrace" nets you enough to move,(which I doubt),its pronounced "Peever".
Mwah Mwah Mwah...

I'm with Billy Shears on this one, who in the right mind stays in the UK if they have the means to live elsewhere? It's a grubby little hovel populated by men with suspect opinions and beliefs awash with petty violence and a bitter mind state.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm with Billy Shears on this one, who in the right mind stays in the UK if they have the means to live elsewhere? It's a grubby little hovel populated by men with suspect opinions and beliefs awash with petty violence and a bitter mind state.
Some of us are ok though.

Joycee Banercheck said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Some of us are ok though.

Yeah theres loads of sound English blokes all over the country but we tend to keep quiet whilst the piss ants kick up a stink about there being too many black sheep in a field or moaning that they feel threatened now that women are allowed to vote or something.

This quaint little England that people yearn for never, ever, existed. It's a myth.

We're a mongrel race, remnants of several failed empires and follies, nothing more, nothing less, none of us can lay claim to being 'pure' English and who the fuck would want to?

hey , i'm a manc exile living in banjo plucking land ( hathershaw ) and one of my neighbour's daughters gave birth last year . her age , fourteen .
and both her parents are absolutely buzzing .
frightening .
and that isn't a rare occurrence around these parts .
chavvy fuckin inbred morons do my head in the most .

last thursday around 6pm , i went to the shop with my 4 year old son to buy some milk and to buy him a magazine . outside the shop were five lads , aged around seventeen . they were blocking the door way . when i said excuse me i got a dirty look and one of the lads spat in front of my son on the floor .
i said cheers lads and walked in the shop .
when we left the shop the lads had moved across the road and were just milling about . i picked my lad up and went up the road back home .
when we got in , i said to the missus , i'd forgot bread aswell .
i went back to the shop and three of the lads were still hanging around . the one who was acting like ten-men-len , who gave me the dirty look and spat near my son was still there .
i walked over , didn't say a word , and stuck my head on him . his nose erupted like mount etna as he hit the ground like a sack of spuds . then i wacked his mate who fell back and rolled over before getting back up and legging it with the third scrote , leaving the spitting bully on the deck . he was sobbing , saying sorry . i had a quite word .and went back home .
i saw him and a mate this morning up on the main road . they clocked me , i clocked them , they put their heads down and crossed over .
that'll do me fine . staying out of my way suits me great . fuckin' scum .
if i wasn't recovering from illness , i'd have fucking done some serious damage to the scrote .

and..relax ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.