One Thing you could change in the UK

Der Bomber is spot on, those that leave are losers, we don't want you! Fuck off and 'find yourself' in Thai brothel while the wealth creators and 'doers' work hard to build a fabulous life in this country.

Everything you want is here in this country if you have the brains and balls to go out and get it, and I stand by my comment- we are superior to any country in the world......don't like living next to chavs? Do something with your life and move to an area far away from them-simples.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Der Bomber is spot on, those that leave are losers, we don't want you! Fuck off and 'find yourself' in Thai brothel while the wealth creators and 'doers' work hard to build a fabulous life in this country.

Everything you want is here in this country if you have the brains and balls to go out and get it, and I stand by my comment- we are superior to any country in the world......don't like living next to chavs? Do something with your life and move to an area far away from them-simples.

LOL...so let me get this straight. Having the means, opportunity, and will to travel and live in different parts of the world makes you a loser. But staying in your little world as a little englander is correct path for any self respecting 'doer'.

To be honest, I stopped looking at nationalities when I grew out of puberty. We're all part of the human race. Its the borders which you create in your mind which hold you back...

BB2.0 is a prime example of the kind of ignorance which makes britons a laughing stock in the rest of the world.

BillyShears said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

LOL...so let me get this straight. Having the means, opportunity, and will to travel and live in different parts of the world makes you a loser. But staying in your little world as a little englander is correct path for any self respecting 'doer'.

To be honest, I stopped looking at nationalities when I grew out of puberty. We're all part of the human race. Its the borders which you create in your mind which hold you back...

BB2.0 is a prime example of the kind of ignorance which makes britons a laughing stock in the rest of the world.
bravo

der-bomber said:
ernesto said:
der-bomber said:
Yeah, l was told by many people what a waste of space ernesto/andrew/maineman was ,but even l am amazed at what a prize cockend he is...
name and shame if you`re telling the truth, which i think seems to pass you by, but then again you`re a daily mail reader enough said

l aint a snitch, but your reputation as a tedious pillock of the highest order precedes you...

how did i know you were at bolton shambles then ,andrew ?
yawn you sad tosser get a real life

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

"living next to chavs?"
From someone living in Brooklands - the chav epicentre of Trafford?
Oh,the irony.
Excuse me whilst I change my wet Calvins...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

"living next to chavs?"
From someone living in Brooklands - the chav epicentre of Trafford?
Oh,the irony.
Excuse me whilst I change my wet Calvins...
PMSL

Sterlise all the numpties so they couldnt reproduce.... possibly a little harsh but tough times call for tough measures.

Seriously, i would only ask for good weather, a sunny day can cheer me up enough to accept all the other problems in the country.

[quote="BillyShears] LOL...so let me get this straight. Having the means, opportunity, and will to travel and live in different parts of the world makes you a loser. But staying in your little world as a little englander is correct path for any self respecting 'doer'.

BB2.0 is a prime example of the kind of ignorance which makes britons a laughing stock in the rest of the world.[/quote]

one of the most sensible posts ive read on here, cheers billy!

bluemoonchick said:
Sterlise all the numpties so they couldnt reproduce.... possibly a little harsh but tough times call for tough measures.

Seriously, i would only ask for good weather, a sunny day can cheer me up enough to accept all the other problems in the country.

I think thats fantastic.
Someone living in Oldham who can handle all the horror that that entails and asks only for a sunny day in return.
Well thats obviously not possible as you have Arctic conditions even in Summer there.
Although,having been foolish enough to venture down Yorkshire Street at night I can definitely see your point regarding sterilisation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.