Online PC Gaming

Freds Patio said:
Just restarted LOTRO again recently, bit of casual gaming over summer. Great for 'drop in/drop out' style of play.

Yeah ive tried that and also conan but they tend to pail in comparison if you play warcraft and the graphics are looking a bit tired on lotro now

Akai said:
wayne71 said:
Anyone tried the new counterstrike global offensive?

I'm just downloading it on steam now, 11.99.

I used to play cs a lot up to 1.6 but never really got properly in to source. Can't wait to see how this new cs compares.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=265050" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=265050</a>

cheers mate, did a search before I posted but for some reason never came up!

back on warcraft now awaiting Mists expansion, quit after few weeks of cata just to many changes didnt enjoy playing. been on ptr and like the way things are atm so will see what happens in next few months. me and the wife play so we are kinda spending time together

mcfc1982 said:
back on warcraft now awaiting Mists expansion, quit after few weeks of cata just to many changes didnt enjoy playing. been on ptr and like the way things are atm so will see what happens in next few months. me and the wife play so we are kinda spending time together
What realm did you play on? im on saurfang, a lot of dead realms at the moment and blizz are refusing to merge probs hoping mists solves the problem

main on Draenor best Horde realm by far, alliance alt on Alonsos not touched since cata so still lvl 80 lol

mcfc1982 said:
main on Draenor best Horde realm by far, alliance alt on Alonsos not touched since cata so still lvl 80 lol

Yeah draenor is still the best realm high player numbers and fairly balanced factions, you will have a shit grind from 80-90 when panda hits

bluemoon73 said:
Freds Patio said:
Just restarted LOTRO again recently, bit of casual gaming over summer. Great for 'drop in/drop out' style of play.

Yeah ive tried that and also conan but they tend to pail in comparison if you play warcraft and the graphics are looking a bit tired on lotro now

Never tried Conan! LOTRO suits me fine though, good for casual gaming and my PC is relatively "low end" so to speak, so lower system requirements are fine by me!

Guild Wars 2 is out very, very soon and I was going to get that until I realised my PC wouldn't be able to take it. I used to love the original game, still think its the best game I've personally played as the concept was just mindblowing at the time. Was satisfying to spend ages placing the right team together, choose the right skills and then just go and destroy the mission we were doing. Sadly, the expansions (mainly Nightfall, with the introduction of player controlled "Heroes" destroyed that for the most part).

Freds Patio said:
bluemoon73 said:
Freds Patio said:

Never tried Conan! LOTRO suits me fine though, good for casual gaming and my PC is relatively "low end" so to speak, so lower system requirements are fine by me!

Guild Wars 2 is out very, very soon and I was going to get that until I realised my PC wouldn't be able to take it. I used to love the original game, still think its the best game I've personally played as the concept was just mindblowing at the time. Was satisfying to spend ages placing the right team together, choose the right skills and then just go and destroy the mission we were doing. Sadly, the expansions (mainly Nightfall, with the introduction of player controlled "Heroes" destroyed that for the most part).

My pc is low end as well mate but plays warcraft fine. not sure about gw2 i played the first one and it was so unbalanced. sometimes a monthly fee is worth playing so the devs constantly put some effort into the game

bluemoon73 said:
mcfc1982 said:

Yeah draenor is still the best realm high player numbers and fairly balanced factions, you will have a shit grind from 80-90 when panda hits

probably do panda on low pop realm as will prob only level to 10 to see the starting area cant see it taking over my main and if like the realm transfer

Runescape was the devils bane for me. Can't express the amount of hours i've wasted on that. The worrying thing was i stopped playing earlier this year at 19!! Although i had several long breaks from it when i started playing 2004 timish.

It did help me through a rough time when i had surgery and was at home for ages. Helped me socially interacting with different nationalitys and personalitys and do have some fond memorys. I was top 100 in fishing at one point which wad insane considering how much time it had taken.

I'm a sad, sad young man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.