Online PC Gaming

mcfc1982 said:
bluemoon73 said:
mcfc1982 said:
main on Draenor best Horde realm by far, alliance alt on Alonsos not touched since cata so still lvl 80 lol

Yeah draenor is still the best realm high player numbers and fairly balanced factions, you will have a shit grind from 80-90 when panda hits

probably do panda on low pop realm as will prob only level to 10 to see the starting area cant see it taking over my main and if like the realm transfer

Nearly 20 squid for a transfer though, bit of a piss take. i just want them to merge the servers and start balancing it out

Used to play WoW but quit last year. Was quite addicted and a 'hardcore' raider but atleast it did get me a lot of free things (Blizzcon Tickets, Gamescom Tickets, Keyboards, Mouses and other computer hardware. Was a member of Inner Sanctum on Sylvanas and pushing for world firsts but due to people becoming inactive and quitting the progress halted and once that happened I didn't want to carry on without some of my friends, plus the game got quite poor after Icecrown Citadel was cleared. I had some offers from some other high ranking guilds but didn't want to make the change. The best part of WoW is the community and the people you meet. Didn't fancy doing it all again.

The Sims...

they wont as the company that owns blizzard (and activision) is up for sale, not that they will be sold $8bil asking price lol, and they are working on Project Titan, which is rumoured to be the new warcraft for adults while wow is more geared at younger gamers

WhitbyBlue said:
Used to play WoW but quit last year. Was quite addicted and a 'hardcore' raider but atleast it did get me a lot of free things (Blizzcon Tickets, Gamescom Tickets, Keyboards, Mouses and other computer hardware. Was a member of Inner Sanctum on Sylvanas and pushing for world firsts but due to people becoming inactive and quitting the progress halted and once that happened I didn't want to carry on without some of my friends, plus the game got quite poor after Icecrown Citadel was cleared. I had some offers from some other high ranking guilds but didn't want to make the change. The best part of WoW is the community and the people you meet. Didn't fancy doing it all again.

The Sims...

The key to popular warcraft has always been the realm community and with lfr,cross faction shit,flying mounts blizz are killing the game and thats why a lot of realms are dead.. im a raider not hard core but have killed all the bosses and got titles like herald etc..the day my mates stop playing though is when i call it a day

-- Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:18 pm --

mcfc1982 said:
they wont as the company that owns blizzard (and activision) is up for sale, not that they will be sold $8bil asking price lol, and they are working on Project Titan, which is rumoured to be the new warcraft for adults while wow is more geared at younger gamers

I did hear rumours though that project titan is a fps mmo

The only on line game I've been playing recently is Day z. Used to play a lot of Warcraft but would get bored around level 50.

Tried the Star wars MMO which was okay.

The latest Diablo though fucking blows.

The next big game I'm waiting for is Total war Rome 2, I have pretty much every total war game they've made.

bluemoon73 said:
Freds Patio said:
bluemoon73 said:
Yeah ive tried that and also conan but they tend to pail in comparison if you play warcraft and the graphics are looking a bit tired on lotro now

Never tried Conan! LOTRO suits me fine though, good for casual gaming and my PC is relatively "low end" so to speak, so lower system requirements are fine by me!

Guild Wars 2 is out very, very soon and I was going to get that until I realised my PC wouldn't be able to take it. I used to love the original game, still think its the best game I've personally played as the concept was just mindblowing at the time. Was satisfying to spend ages placing the right team together, choose the right skills and then just go and destroy the mission we were doing. Sadly, the expansions (mainly Nightfall, with the introduction of player controlled "Heroes" destroyed that for the most part).

My pc is low end as well mate but plays warcraft fine. not sure about gw2 i played the first one and it was so unbalanced. sometimes a monthly fee is worth playing so the devs constantly put some effort into the game

I agree with you on a couple of fronts there! The lack of balance between some classes was shocking, some people playing the game exploited the system very smartly though and ALWAYS had new builds for raiding or solo 'farming' (acquisition of rare items). A monthly fee would have helped the GW staff greatly, as the game stagnated somewhat due to people finishing all of the content, and the long time it took for GW 2 to arrive (it had many setbacks - should have been out years ago).

Aguero_Element said:
citysince88 said:
Aguero_Element said:
where do u play day z?

At home usually !

What do you mean mate ?
haha

server

LU92 usually but with all the hacking etc we've set up camps on 2 or 3 different servers so if one goes down we can just jump to another one. What servers do you hang about on ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.