Operation One End

exaclty this the atmosphere is shit, it was better when we were facing relegation, we might win the league yet we have one of the quitest grounds in the league

I cant stand modern football

bluebannana said:
exaclty this the atmosphere is shit, it was better when we were facing relegation, we might win the league yet we have one of the quitest grounds in the league

That's how i feel "hate modern football". After last night i am all for drums and all sorts of shit, anything is better than watching it in slience, i heard someone cough from the next block ffs it was that quiet.

One last thing about it, the Bayern fans last night sung a song non stop for 5 mins, then another one and so on and so on. We have chants that take less than 20 secs, apart from "singing the blues" we don't have another song that can be sung loud for a good amount of time, but then again we don't have enough fans that want to do that.

bluebannana said:

You can't use last night as an example. Half the fans were worrying about Napoli

Wait until we play a big team at home this season - then you'll see a noisy ground. Expectations change as the team improves so when we play Norwich everyone expects us to win

Skashion said:
WNRH, where were you rallying the troops from? Get yourself a megaphone and I'll be your loyal disciple.

Last night in 323, but also sit in 234 and 139, couldn't get 6 SC together so it's nice to have a change each game.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:22 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
bluebannana said:

You can't use last night as an example. Half the fans were worrying about Napoli

Wait until we play a big team at home this season - then you'll see a noisy ground. Expectations change as the team improves so when we play Norwich everyone expects us to win

What about Saturday against Norwich then? What's the excuse there?

Marvin said:
bluebannana said:

thats why its shit, why cant we have good atmospheres avery game, I dont care who were playing. we need an ultras group or something

bluebannana said:
Marvin said:
bluebannana said:

thats why its shit, why cant we have good atmospheres avery game, I dont care who were playing. we need an ultras group or something

This 1000x times, every game should be a party. We've got lots to sing and shout about.

This 1000x times, every game should be a party. We've got lots to sing and shout about.[/quote]

thats what I dont get we might win the legue, were in a semi final, just beaten bayern youd have thought that the atmosphere would be good. Not once this season has it been good for long sustained periods of time even the game after we beat the rags by six it was shit, I hate going to eastlands sometimes- people look at me like im a freak ;) when I sing.

bluebannana said:
This 1000x times, every game should be a party. We've got lots to sing and shout about.

thats what I dont get we might win the legue, were in a semi final, just beaten bayern youd have thought that the atmosphere would be good. Not once this season has it been good for long sustained periods of time even the game after we beat the rags by six it was shit, I hate going to eastlands sometimes- people look at me like im a freak ;) when I sing.[/quote]

That's why i cannot justify it anymore, not paying something i cannot afford for something i don't get any enjoyment out of.

What happened to the proposed ultras group that there was a thread about on here? Can't the Blue Alliance be it?

I don't have the loudest voice but sing and try and contribute but the block I'm in is terrible for atmosphere (102). Credit to the couple of lads at the back who a few times a game get a brief but worthwhile "City! *clap clap clap*" chant going though.

Relocating next season if I can get a better seat/block.

was thinking of joining a supporters club ie blue alliance, not yet cos I work quite a lot and am frankly skint, maybe it will get the enjoyment back, cos most the lads I know have stopped going since we moved to coms

, we seriously need a ultras group though the bayern fans outsang 40,000 fans with ease last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.