Operation One End

Was in the 'family stand' and agree about the no singing apart from the odd ones (me included) who generally got stared at ffs! BUT must say, the Munich fans were really noisy, orchestrated and what with that fckin DRUM just drowned out most of our songs. It was only after we scored the first that the atmosphere generally got better. The accoustics up on the 3rd tier must really suit a fckin big drum as well, should confiscate the things.

Its not going to work, I stood up and told everyone to get behind the lads when we were behind at napoli at home, stood up and tried singing on my own for about 5 minutes and all I got was fuck off sit down you twat. makes me sick east stand level 3 is a fucking graveyard

Kippax Street 1880 said:
stood up and tried singing on my own for about 5 minutes and all I got was fuck off sit down you twat. makes me sick east stand level 3 is a fucking graveyard

Fair play mate. If you want a better atmosphere relocate to the South Stand or 110/111 next season.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Its not going to work, I stood up and told everyone to get behind the lads when we were behind at napoli at home, stood up and tried singing on my own for about 5 minutes and all I got was fuck off sit down you twat. makes me sick east stand level 3 is a fucking graveyard
If it's a fucking graveyard do go there. I don't think you were dragged up there you went by choice

From next season, I think that the club should make a standing section and only people who are willing to stand all game should be allowed in. I was in 214 wednesday night and couldn't stand up due to people behind me wanting to sit down. How can you create a good atmosphere sitting down?

salfordblues said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
stood up and tried singing on my own for about 5 minutes and all I got was fuck off sit down you twat. makes me sick east stand level 3 is a fucking graveyard

Fair play mate. If you want a better atmosphere relocate to the South Stand or 110/111 next season.
It aint that much different if he swaps..

I don't think this game is a good example to be honest because we knew we were odds on to go out and that does give you a very dull feeling.

RIP One End

23sacxz.jpg

rowsley_st said:
The only time it should be One End is in the FA Cup!!...otherwise the visitors get the whole of the south stand!, that is a huge disadvantsge to us!! huge. Imagine on Jan 8 the whole of the SS full of them lot behind one goal and the ity singers spilt all round the ground..it'll be terrible.

We should stick Rags in level 3 and put some in level 2 south stand to make up numbers like they do with city in cup games, then lock them in for 1/2hr after the match has finished, why give up one of better singing areas (south stand) to Rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.