Opposition view: Manchester United

Hung said:
There's a lot of typical pre derby nerves showing in this thread. Utd beat Leverkusen, conceding 2 goals at home along the way and suddenly they're a team to be feared again. It's bollocks. By all accounts they were shite against Palace, They lost against an enthusiastic but distinctly average Liverpool side and they drew against Chelsea who lost at home last night to a Swiss outfit.

I fully expect us to bring the 'A' game to Sunday's match, with Yaya being totally up for it and bossing the midfield, Segio ripping Ferdinands' keck's off, Negredo bullying Vidic and Fernandinho justifying his price tag. I also expect Silva (if fit) to take the piss and Jesus to rip them a new one.

We'll outplay, out sing and out fight the red c**ts.

3-1 to the blue shirted heroes.

Thank you Hung, that's a great post!!!

Dodgemeister said:
Hung said:
There's a lot of typical pre derby nerves showing in this thread. Utd beat Leverkusen, conceding 2 goals at home along the way and suddenly they're a team to be feared again. It's bollocks. By all accounts they were shite against Palace, They lost against an enthusiastic but distinctly average Liverpool side and they drew against Chelsea who lost at home last night to a Swiss outfit.

I fully expect us to bring the 'A' game to Sunday's match, with Yaya being totally up for it and bossing the midfield, Segio ripping Ferdinands' keck's off, Negredo bullying Vidic and Fernandinho justifying his price tag. I also expect Silva (if fit) to take the piss and Jesus to rip them a new one.

We'll outplay, out sing and out fight the red c**ts.

3-1 to the blue shirted heroes.

Thank you Hung, that's a great post!!!
+1

There was some sense being talked in the oppostion view, but there was also some absolute rubbish being spouted (mainly regarding the strength of their squad when compared to previous squads) and some intentional misdirection. There's no way United fans (whether it be the author specifically, of fans in general) are happy with the manager, he's a mediocre safe option, or with the summer transfer business (Fellaini is ok but nothing special). Fellaini in particular clearly DOESN'T address almost all their midfield weaknesses, in fact I'm not sure he actually addresses any of them. He's not the silky skilled creative player they need, and he's equally not the defensive rock they required either. Overall not the worst opposition view we've had, but he's either lying to us, himself or both with some of his comments.

I've got nerves, but no actual fears. Absent from really shady referring or some jammy shit (both entirely possible, I might add) we'll beat them comfortably, and perhaps extravagantly .

Hart
Zab Kompany Nastasic Kolarov
Fernandinho
Yaya Nasri
Navas Aguero
Dzeko

3-1 (late consolation for them) or 4-0.

We really are simply better than them. We should all admit that to ourselves. Things happen in football, but if the best team is to win, it'll be us.

Aguero after his training session with Usain Bolt said :

"He is not good enough to play for city but I think he would have a good chance of getting into the united team"

Haha, hopefully he gives them more shit on Sunday.

So what do we really expect the Rag boy to say?
Moyes is their 5th or 6th choice and the vast majority of the scum fans are underwhelmed?
Their strikers got lucky last season and thats the only reason they won the league?
The activity in the last transfer window was truly spectacular and all of the fans are 120% happy?
The mid-field is the worst since Tommy Docherty's time?
City are now our worst nightmare come true and the GPC ducked out just at the right time?
They will lose on Sunday 6-1 again?

Some of the posters and comments on here are deluded - not the Rag who was interviewed FFS!

Another gem after what, half a dozen games?!?

Adnan Januzaj is the one that's got everyone really excited. I read recently Mourinho saying there was no one like Ozil when asked, but I genuinely think this kid is more similar to him than anyone else I've seen;

Genuine question...how do you get people to answer these questions and where do you get them from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.