My knowledge on Platt is limited, i was under the impression he was a blue, so hey, what do i know!

That said, you can add this to the list of "controversial" descisions made by the club in the recent past (SGE, MH, RM, Robby, Elano etc are just a few that spring to mind). That said, you gotta trust the management in their descisions. Question them for sure, but make your mind up in time after these people has proved they can (or can't) cut the mustard.

This will not stop me being there on the 21st (if its not re-jigged for Sky!), and i will back Mr Platt as a member of the backroom staff all the way, or until he proves he is a chump and does not deserve that backing.

Re: Does Platt hate City?

mcfcliam said:
shadygiz said:
yet more abuse....why do you feel the need to be abusive towards fellow fans

You've got your work cut out today, Shady lad...

I predict that by 6pm, this thread is either locked, moved or deleted.

Suprised the club hasnt had a word tbf.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:21 pm --<br /><br />
simmers said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's childish and embarrassing when dumbarse blues go on about people "hating" City.

Lawrenson, Platt, Hansen, Alan Green etc.

Grow up you knobs.

Don't forget about Merson

+ Platini.

Kris_Musampa said:
My knowledge on Platt is limited, i was under the impression he was a blue, so hey, what do i know!

That said, you can add this to the list of "controversial" descisions made by the club in the recent past (SGE, MH, RM, Robby, Elano etc are just a few that spring to mind). That said, you gotta trust the management in their descisions. Question them for sure, but make your mind up in time after these people has proved they can (or can't) cut the mustard.

This will not stop me being there on the 21st (if its not re-jigged for Sky!), and i will back Mr Platt as a member of the backroom staff all the way, or until he proves he is a chump and does not deserve that backing.

Very well put!!!!

Re: Does Platt hate City?

shadygiz said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's childish and embarrassing when dumbarse blues go on about people "hating" City.

Lawrenson, Platt, Hansen, Alan Green etc.

Grow up you knobs.

yet more abuse....why do you feel the need to be abusive towards fellow fans

I never abuse people personally.

The fact is that a large percentage of people on this board know very little about football.

As large proportions of this thread prove.

"Platt hates City".

What absolute toilet.

The appointment should be made and judged on his record of achievement, not silly fan talk about whether he "hates City".

Of course he doesn't fucking hate City. What, because he once said we'l played badly when he was a pundit? Or because he played for United.

It's kids stuff.

For the record I'm sceptical about him.

Prestwich_Blue said:
halpo123 said:
nobody got fooled by alan balls appointment
Exactly. We knew we were getting someone who got the job because hewas someone's mate not because of his achievements. The fans weren't fooled and we're not fooled about Pratt's appointment either.

But we seen balls results, can we wait to see citys results, then compare and contrast?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.