We better hope Mancini doesnt get sacked,cause sometimes the number two takes over.....then we would be fucked

This twat Platt is exactly what it says on the tin,he needs to make a full apology to every Blue in the world following his derogatry comments on sky about us over the years,i even did a thread after one game last season I was so wound up.

Not a Happy Blue tonite guys.........but be OK tomorrow

Just been reliably informed that Mancini wanted him in January but the club blocked it, well he has won now

I am no fan of Platt, but the ott reactions on here are a bit embarresing.

Lets wait and see how he performs for City before breaking out the pitchforks.

I dont give 2 fucks about the past, if he does a job for City in the future then thats all that counts for me.

as you can see, hardly ever moved enough to post anything- buttttttttttttt, for fcucks sake, old fish face platt?????????? next to fergiescum, possibly my most hated person in football. bitter red twat, never a good word for city, what a piece of shit he is. do one platt, you twat

Re: OS: David Platt joins Mancity Backroom Staff..Jesus !

Chick Counterfly said:
johnny crossan said:
here's a few

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109966&p=2675435&hilit=+david+platt#p2675435" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... t#p2675435</a>

so no quotes then :P

No need to get pedantic on precise quotes - just judge the reaction - this is soooo many fans having experience of this twat just speaking about CITY with utter comtempt

....reallu bad decision

Oh my god ! City have really ot this appointment wrong. Hughes was a Rag but I can never recall him slagging City off prior to his appointment, this twat never fails to stick and twist the knife into our club.

The club state that we (the fans) are important, why then do they not appoint somebody with knowledge of our club and in touch with our supporters.

He is a Rag of the highest order who has belittled our club for years, with the typical "little City" attitude, never be as big as United bullshit.

Now he is on the payroll, unbelievable !!

Platt is hated by every Blue I know, he is a fat potato headed, arrogant, Red Bastard !!!!

How could we trust that twat preparing our team for the derby ?

He has certainly managed to get his fat Rag head well and truly on the bandwagon and the payroll.

I wince at the thought of that twat joining in the celebrations if and when we win something.

We do not need his fat faced coaching experience, there are a number of excellent coaches that we could attract.

Disgusted !!

34544_134435033247488_100000429751547_251221_594765_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.