Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not directed at you but those that know it all should have the decency to say it in a polite way as well. So far I've only seen 2 posts that actually points my mistake, all other posts are 'Seriously?', '****', 'Plastic'.

While I'm trying to read as much as possible, a little patience and a little less abuse with the new fans would be good.

+1

To all those who reacted to @ankitptrivedi's comment about the No23 shirt.
Why should he apologise for an innocent mistake and how is it disrespectful. He wasn't trying to sully the memory of Marc Vivien Foe in any way. He made an innocent comment. Why didn't people just explain the significance of that particular number and move on instead of the show of indignation. But then that wouldn't have massaged your ego's and highlighted what longstanding supporters and know alls you are. Just have to remember that none of us own Manchester City. Anyone can come along support us in their own way whenever they want.
I just wish people would be more welcoming of newer supporters rather that look down on them because they haven't followed City as long as others might have done.

Just this

Shirts being printed means very little. The cost of not being organised far outweighs the cost of binning a few shirts

He also said 'the deal is nailed on' so not just the shirts. I recall Alan Shearer having his Rag shirts printed 20 years or so ago so you are right that alone means nothing.

To all those who reacted to @ankitptrivedi's comment about the No23 shirt.
Why should he apologise for an innocent mistake and how is it disrespectful. He wasn't trying to sully the memory of Marc Vivien Foe in any way. He made an innocent comment. Why didn't people just explain the significance of that particular number and move on instead of the show of indignation. But then that wouldn't have massaged your ego's and highlighted what longstanding supporters and know alls you are. Just have to remember that none of us own Manchester City. Anyone can come along support us in their own way whenever they want.
I just wish people would be more welcoming of newer supporters rather that look down on them because they haven't followed City as long as others might have done.

That would have been all well and good, until he came back being a billy big bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.