Over 50's Health Tips

After my back op I’m really struggling with getting core strength back, whenever I do the light stretches etc it seems to get worse not better! I’m wondering with walking with the dog whether a weighted back pack would help. Currently I have to wear a compression vest most of the day For support, it has helped immensely in pulling my core in but I’m hesitant to do even do stretching these days in case I aggravate my lower back.

After my back op I’m really struggling with getting core strength back, whenever I do the light stretches etc it seems to get worse not better! I’m wondering with walking with the dog whether a weighted back pack would help. Currently I have to wear a compression vest most of the day For support, it has helped immensely in pulling my core in but I’m hesitant to do even do stretching these days in case I aggravate my lower back.

Surely you should be requesting the guidance of a physio?

Ye can’t get one through NHS looks like I’m going private.

Really??

Is that what you have been told? despite your quality of life being affected?

Go back to your GP and demand would be my advice.

If still no joy......its what you need.....you cant be semi crippled at your age,so find the money,do the research on the best in your area,and get the help.

Hold a plank position for time.

Really??

Is that what you have been told? despite your quality of life being affected?

Go back to your GP and demand would be my advice.

If still no joy......its what you need.....you cant be semi crippled at your age,so find the money,do the research on the best in your area,and get the help.
Mate I’ve never had a follow up since surgery in October last year, yiu are basically just left to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.