Overseas blues tuning in...

10pm ko in Western Australia.
Kangaroo Arms with over 100 other Mancs and suitably tanked because of the perfect time for us.
As they say in the classics.....Bring it on!

11.30pm Adelaide Australia
Will be in the Rosemount on Hindley Street. Not been in for a while since getting foxtel (SKY) at home but used to have a group of blues in for the games. Last time walked in just as Vince getting sent off against the rags in the fa cup - lifetime ago!!!
Be there with my son. CITD Blue mooooooooooooooooooooooon.

were only an hour ahead here in Malawi, so I will be thoroughly hung over struggling to neck a beer in my usual bar. fully kitted out scarf and all...

Wellington, NZ. 2am kick-off with work starting just a few hours after the end of the match...but they will understand !

ill be watching at home at i think its 12am near sydney, with my two city mates on skype! cant go theirs as we got school next day, but wow i cannot wait. been watching city since 06 and wow things have changed! two of my teachers support city too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.