Overseas blues

If you see the Chief up the Mekong, please tell him that Istanbul is off but we'll re-arrange for another city in the world.

And, no, I'm not making it up.

lee-mcfc said:
born in manchester supported the blues ever since my uncle played for them roger palmer<
I remember Roger. Takes me back to my beginning. My dads a Latics fan.

Live in Tyrone, Ireland. First game at Maine Rd. in 1989 v Brentford(4-1)

Last games last weekend-go over 5/6 times a season

Been a blue for 30 odd years

hi lads, am from dublin, my first game was city v liverpool saturday 14th september 1974. we won 2 nil, one of the best days of my childhood years ! as an 11 year old it (maine road) was the greatest show on earth. these days i try and get over once a month (god bless ryanair)

aussie born here- always used to watch epl highlights and went for city as they were called the blues, same as my aussie rules team.

went to england in '03 and lived for a few years in manc- cheetham hill, whalley range, worked in a factory which was very blue and went to quite a few games until my visa and cash run out!

ended up marrying a manc and we are planning to move back next year for a bit..maybe 2 or 3 years..here or manc ill always be a blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.