Overseas blues

born in Birmingham (alabama)... been a blue for about 12 years now.. wasted countless amounts of worthless american dollars to see city.. and dont plan on stopping..

Born in Manchester....moved to Florida, USA in 95....Get over to see the blues about 4 times a year....Fortunately nearly all City games are shown live!!

sdavros said:
how the shite did we get such a following in the states??
We're here, we're there...

Shaw Gorby from long, long, long, line. City fan since September 1980, currently in North Carolina. Thinking hard about moving back [City, declerq muffins, Lancashire cheese, rag-pudding, and grans Parkin:-)] ; smart money is on Singapore though. COME ON CITY!

aye-up ;-)

BB

another Brit stationed in the USA, but I've been in other parts too - but always I follow City unwaveringly, and have done since I was 11 and went to my first game at Maine Road, back in the Tony Book era...

if you catch me as I prefer to fly under the radar, you might not immediately recognise my accent which is British but tainted with a few too many years on the eastern seaboard, particularly NYC; as originally I'm from London.

Hello fellow blues living in South Africa. Moved out here in november 2007 with the wife and live just outside of Tzaneen. Was born and lived in Heywood before that and was a long time home and away blue. Miss the match day experience so much but i gotta say that supersport is spot on when it comes to watchin the boys.

born in dublin .my dad was / is a blue .started supporting city after we beat hartlepool 6 nil in f.a cup(early glory hunter) in 76 a month later we win league cup. rollercoaster ever since.now living in enfield co meath where my 8 year old has been indoctrined in the blue

Belfastblue said:
Born in Northern Ireland and ever since i was a kid it was all rags and scousers that they all followed so about the time when George Best scored in the european cup final in 1968 that pissed me of as everybody in school started supporting the scum so i chose city just to be different and i have never looked back. I formed the Belfast branch in 1980 which is still going strong and i am proud to be the chairman. So now hopefully it's payback time to all those rag and scouse glory hunters. CTID

Same here mate,only i was in west Belfast,i was 10 years old and surrounded by rag bastards.I became a city boy,i mean you just know it's the right thing to do ! and i can honestly say my faith in city has never been shaken,i have lost my temper a few times with them ! but who has'nt,anyway a big hello to all you city boys and girls all around the world,keep the faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.