Overseas blues

paddystyle said:
Beer and eating out is cheaper but other stuff costs crazy money.I still buy
my stimulants in Dulin.
lol mate i make the odd trip down myself[/quote]
You gonna do Kerry?[/quote]
aye i'm confident just got my ticket they're like hens teeth[/quote]
Best of luck Paddy. Hope you have a good day out. Fucking mulchies.

born in um...detroit watched fox one day in 2000 and watched highlights of city beating everton 5-0 at maine road and thought they played attractive football. months later i'm on napster talking to someone who says there from manchester. remembering the previous game i asked if they knew anything about the club. the guy had just come back from watched city-derby co. and in the next hour the only club for me was revealed. still love those that eidos kit for the record.

Knight1979 said:
CBlue said:
You can include 4 from Vancouver, Canada (technically I'm the only poster but the wife & kids are blues).

Born Manchester - Ex-season ticket holder - kippax FF lower.

Wow, Vancouver is number one on my travel destinations. I know many world travelers who rate Vancouver as one of their favorite places.

It's certainly mine!! Constantly voted one of the best places to live in the world. We have the Pacific Ocean 10 mins away, an abundance of lakes within a 20 minute drive. Mountains to ski/snowboard in the winter. The US border is 30 mins away for cheaper shopping. The ability to play Football 12 months a year. English Premier League games live (2 min tape delay!) on Saturday/Sunday mornings. The only local wildlife you have to watch out for are bear, deer & cayote's which is a welcome change from the local scrote's who want to jump you/mug you, rob your car & turn your house over in the UK!
I do miss going to watch City though - there is nothing better than an away game with a few thousand blues taking the piss; win, lose or draw. For us, away days were always better than the home games.

Zurich via Sheffield, Barnsley, Singapore, St. Annes, Doncaster, Newquay, Forres, Carterton, Sigtuna, Lisbon and Basel.

But I was here when we were shit.

Lurking fan since 81. First time I went to maine road was 28-12 -97 lost 3-2 to forest. i was in the throws of a painful divorce and the shear class of the city fans got me out of a deep depression.

Been supporting city since 99, jumped on the glory hunting bandwagon! Born and raised in Australia (syd) and only been to one game at Eastlands, hopefully many more in the future.

Any aussies out there check out http://www.mcfcaustralia.com

Cheers

Born & raised in Darwen Lancs, started going to games in the mid 70s, now live in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada with two young city fans (one nicknamed Jo - so we'll have to call the other Robinho now). I usually get over to see one or two games a year - I just hope there are tickets left this season!

4th generation City fan. Great grandfather played for team. Been in the USA since 1967. A local pub plays Premiership games, plus I have Fox Soccer Channel.

There is at least one other Pittsburger on here. In addition, my brother is longtime Bluemooner "Bluespana", currently in Barcelona .

Born in Manchester and now living in Thailand (also lived for varying amounts of time in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic). Been a blue ever since my uncle took me to my first game as a 5-year old in 1971. Although I don't get to go back to the UK I still have my season card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.