Paranormal Experiences

Live in a flat part of which is a couple of hundred years old , I’m getting on a bit 77 but still got my faculties, got woke up one night with someone shacking the bed as I Iive on my own thought strange , open my eyes and saw a school boy. ( no peodo jokes ) full school uniform hovering at the end of the bed but he had no lower limbs , said who the fuck are you , he looked at me so I further said piss off and he did straight through the wall not been back since about 10 years ago , probably thinks only went for a chat wright miserable bastard lives there. Round about the same time my mother in law died couple of weeks later saw her head and shoulders hovering over the dinging room table strange. ??!

Years ago my sister had a creepy flat in Whalley Range. I used to get a feeling of dread whenever I visited. It was always located in one part of the house and on one visit it was so bad that I became upset and actually asked if I could go home (I was only 12 or so at the time)

Fast forward a few years and I'd been out in Chorlton and needed a place to crash. I went to Panicos for a kebab and decided to utilise the spare key I had for my sisters gaff. She was away for the weekend with her fella so off to Whalley Range I toddled. I got back to the house and let myself in, put a few lights on and ate my kebab. All of a sudden I could hear a cold, high female laughter from the far bathroom and in my pissed up state wondered if my sister wasn't actually away. I shouted her name but the laughter just continued and at this point I began to shit myself. There was a foul, sulphuric smell emanating from the corridor and despite my beer bravado, I was shaking and sweating as I got to the door. I opened it, and couldn't believe my eyes - in my sisters bathtub was the Loch Ness monster and he looked me in the eye. I asked him what he wanted and he said "imma need bout tree fiddy"

Hilarious.

I read threads like this and cant believe(so called) intelligent people can be so fookin thick skinned ignorant because the paranormal is beyond the realm of their tightly closed shut mind. Most refuse(especially sheeple) to believe something point blank because it cannot be explained logically and rationally. There's a lot more to this world than meets the eye, and beyond this mortal coil we call planet earth.

I'm defo not arsed in proving or disproving anything but i can only speak about what i believe in.

As for ghosts, yeah seen same one twice on different occasions, second time wasn't phased by it at all. Most are harmless lost souls stuck in-between destiny IMO. I'm not an expert on the paranormal and I could be wrong but ghosts exist 100% because i cannot unsee what i have actually seen previously, and that was back in the 80s.

Last edited:
I,m 63 and only ever had one experience of 'paranormal' stuff, and whilst I don't really believe in 'ghosts' the experience I had was unpleasant.
I lived in Devon for about 25 years and at one point moved into a small village on the edge of Dartmoor. There was a row of 3 Cottages called Church House Cottages, 1,2 and 3 which were built at the same time as the church and backed directly onto the graveyard. I rented number 3 for about a year, and the place felt ok.

The owners decided to sell so I had to move out, but by chance the girl in number 2 was moving out and after a bit of negotiation I rented it. From the off there was a really unpleasant feeling in the smallest bedroom. It had a bed in it but I only used it to store stuff in, but every time I went in that room the hair on the back of my neck stood up, nothing happened but just felt horrible.

My girlfriend at the time lived in Yorkshire and came down at weekends, but I never mentioned it to her because I didn't want her to think I was daft. At one point she brought a friend with her to stay the weekend and she had to have the bedroom in question. Next morning she told us how she hardly slept as she felt there was someone or something in the room. The next night she slept on the sofa and got my girlfriend to go into the room to get her stuff out as she didn't even want to go in it. After that I looked for somewhere else and moved out soon as I could. The feeling I got in that room still gives me goosebumps when I think about it.

I read threads like this and cant believe(so called) intelligent people can be so fookin thick skinned ignorant because the paranormal is beyond the realm of their tightly closed shut mind. Most refuse(especially sheeple) to believe something point blank because it cannot be explained logically and rationally. There's a lot more to this world than meets the eye, and beyond this mortal coil we call planet earth.

I'm defo not arsed in proving or disproving anything but i can only speak about what i believe in.

As for ghosts, yeah seen same one twice on different occasions, second time wasn't phased by it at all. Most are harmless lost souls stuck in-between destiny IMO. I'm not an expert on the paranormal and I could be wrong but ghosts exist 100% because i cannot unsee what i have actually seen previously, and that was back in the 80s.

I read threads like this and cant believe (so called) intelligent people can be so dumb as to believe any of this shit.

I read threads like this and cant believe (so called) intelligent people can be so dumb as to believe any of this shit.
Exactly how I feel when I see poor people wasting their lives with religious nonsense. I mean honestly, FFS. It beggars belief that in the 21st century such inane beliefs which belong firmly in the stone age, still perpetuate.

Far too much tolerance and political correctness. We should call people out for being off their trollies and if we actually managed to get through to them, we could probably prevent 50% of all wars.

Last edited:
Ah, a Wotsit sticking his/her two penneth of cheesy-know knowt-ness in.

Perhaps ya shud o' bin a bag o' Monster Munch, Bones Quavers, Fangs, Space Raiders, then ya may have a Scooby snack of a clue about something you clearly know nothing about and have not experienced anything yourself.

You're probably just a plain bag of boring near sell-by date Squares instead, pal. Nevermind.

And the paranormal has fuck all to do with religion btw @Chippy_boy ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.