Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

I am not sure it was fitness. City dominated from the 46th minute. I think it was more a mentality thing. Their goal rocked us for 20 mins. And then we rocked them. I thought they'd come back into it at 1-1 but they didn't /couldn't.
we dont know the game plan from pep,but hey it could have been try and keep it at 0-0 or we might have got lucky then batter them 2nd half,peps a very clever man you know!

What are the yellow card rules, kev and cancelo both carded, if they get one next game would they miss the final if we make it?
Yellow cards do not carry over to finals. All erased after quarters.

Need to be careful with yellow cards. I thought the referee did well tonight after our equaliser. Before that, he was shite for a while giving nothing our way. But fair play, refs could easily be pressured in these sort of ties.

Luckily, yellows don't mean anything in this tie. And we escaped a red, Cancelo was close to getting one, but that Zinchenko sub worked wonders.
Hes a top ref

Do you think them scoring two goals is highly impossible? You were the clearly better them, but don‘t forget that two goals were completely avoidable. Why shouldn‘t they be able to score 2 lucky goals?
Their front 3 is unbelievable. We have to dominate the game and prevent them from getting on the ball. If they score first, it will be scary. However, we showed tonight that we wont panic. I am confident without thinking we've got this. WHen it comes to 90 minutes and you're going out, or going through it's going to get so tense. Players like Mbappe, and Neymar will do something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.