Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

PSG were pinned back but KDB's goal broke their mentality. They were not expecting it to come, and that boosted us to gain all of the remaining control for the game. They were tired running around.

we dont know the game plan from pep,but hey it could have been try and keep it at 0-0 or we might have got lucky then batter them 2nd half,peps a very clever man you know!
Exactly this. No point going hell for leather in the first 10 minutes and conceded 2. Best off feeling your way through the first half to get you used to the opposition then kill them when you know your miles better than them. Same as Dortmund

Last edited:
Lots of talk about the free kick finding a lucky hole and the keeper not getting down to it. What this overlooks is the cleverness of Mahrez: every single person in that stadium expected KDB to hit that. Mahrez caught everyone by surprise and that’s why the wall jumped weirdly and the keeper flqpped.
Yep, they misread it as KDB being the one to take it.

Amazing performance was resigned to a defeat at half time to take back to ours and turn it round, what a comeback though.

Brilliant performance, every single one of them. Ref didn't give us much in terms of niggly little fouls but we make our own luck. Was wishing a third went in to settle nerves a bit more.

Tough game again next week. Let's get the league sewn up this weekend first.

C'mon City.

I fully expect PSG to try and get an early goal in the second leg, that's what I'd do in their position. So we should be ready to exploit the spaces from the first minute of that game. If we hit them on the counter and score first, their heads might go again.

Lots of talk about the free kick finding a lucky hole and the keeper not getting down to it. What this overlooks is the cleverness of Mahrez: every single person in that stadium expected KDB to hit that. Mahrez caught everyone by surprise and that’s why the wall jumped weirdly and the keeper flqpped.
I predicted in the pub that Mahrez would hit it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.