Patrick Viera - really starting to look the part

Unbelievable how some people on here reckon Viera had a good game!

He was f*cked after 10 mins, gave the ball away numerous times, lagging behind play, the game passed him by.

What game were u watching 'lincoln blue?'

I'd have Barry over Viera any day.

this thread as got to be a piss take,he was awful last night and like many others have said he can not hack it in them prem now,although i did think he had a good game against fulham

Can't say I've read all nine pages but have come to the conclusion, as have most, that this thread is a wind-up. Vieira was completely by-passed last night. He looked lost and contributed hardly anything. Slow and ponderous, I can only hope that he is still carrying an injury but fear his best has long gone.

Fanny Fart said:
Thought he had a great game last night, this couple with his showing at Fulham shows that he is really starting to settle into the team.

It was his craft that opened up Wigans defence for the first goal, something the likes of Barry and De Jong cant do.

Is he signed permanent or on loan? If he is only on loan and puts in performances like that in the World Cup, I think we may have a battle on our hands with Eurpoes elite clubs for his signature.

How will Barry get back into the team now??

Ps. To the guy sat behind me last night who booed Vieras every touch, fuck off and support someone else.
Nice wum attempt, but figured out. 7/10.

were you watching the game? he was absolute shite, missing tackles, slow, passing was piss poor, he was absolutely shocking, de jong and viera is a poor match, de jong does his job very well, making great tackles and stopping other teams play, one defensive midfielder is enough when playing at home against bloody wigan, had to be barry or even give a younger player a chance, viera is past it, has been for the last 2 years, he's just playing for the sake of it now, needs to be dropped asap

jd-blue said:
were you watching the game? he was absolute shite, missing tackles, slow, passing was piss poor, he was absolutely shocking, de jong and viera is a poor match, de jong does his job very well, making great tackles and stopping other teams play, one defensive midfielder is enough when playing at home against bloody wigan, had to be barry or even give a younger player a chance, viera is past it, has been for the last 2 years, he's just playing for the sake of it now, needs to be dropped asap

he really doesnt, he kicks fair players but most of the time he gets out played and loses the midfield battle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.