Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
In business terms unless we see the output of Pogba and his impact in the team, we cannot conclude it as incredibly poor at the moment, but in footballing terms they have improved a key position and that's all that matters. Most of our fanbase don't care about 50m being spend on Stones and try to explain 'IT'S NOT MY/YOUR MONEY'. So why bother with the price tag of Pogba ?

Yep if a club can afford a player and he will improve the team its a good purchase! Bottom line it isn't football fans money.

It's a very very good player they are getting.. Fair play to them... But for 112m £ (92 +20 or the agent) they are spending to get him back after releasing him on a free... There is an amusing lack of ridicule which they are receiving

If it is some other club, pretty sure it would have been different

It's a very very good player they are getting.. Fair play to them... But for 112m £ (92 +20 or the agent) they are spending to get him back after releasing him on a free... There is an amusing lack of ridicule which they are receiving

Absolutely.

Kevin De Bruyne anybody....?

In business terms unless we see the output of Pogba and his impact in the team, we cannot conclude it as incredibly poor at the moment, but in footballing terms they have improved a key position and that's all that matters. Most of our fanbase don't care about 50m being spend on Stones and try to explain 'IT'S NOT MY/YOUR MONEY'. So why bother with the price tag of Pogba ?

I get all that and there's no doubt he will improve them. I'm saying letting him go to prove Ferguson was still relevant and in charge was incredibly bad judgement.

Imagine the media backlash if we did it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.