Pellegrini extends contract

Peoples lists change mate. I always wanted to go to Tijuana to see the donkey show. Just like Pep won't want to be playing in the Europa league, I don't fancy being beheaded by the Mexican drug cartel.
Lol

Interesting theory but I'd be surprised, after having a year off already.

Nothing but good can come of this. As you say, good move by all parties. It's the timing of it that suggests to me it's a fudge. But the fact that our top brass and manager are so united speaks volumes regardless of whether it is or isn't. I'd love to see Ferran and Txiki extended too as they've had a huge impact.

Whether it is a smokescreen or not, it is a good move.

Interesting stat - even after last season's disappointments Pellegrini still has the best win % of any City manager during the PL era.
Fairly straight forward reason for that though. Nobody else had a champion quality side when they took over. Hughes took over a mid table side and had to build, Mancini took over a Europa Lg level side and had to build, Reid took over a 5th place side and erm took us backwards, Kendall took over a bottom half side and had to build.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.