Pellegrini is the new manager (Malaga Newspaper reports) 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
chesterbells said:
M24 Citizen said:
chesterbells said:
Mourinho is the man we should have got in.

What makes you think he's gonna make these early mistakes (any more than any of the other new in post prem managers) next season?

Wish people would shutup about Mourinho. No he isn't, he's an absolute child. End of fucking story!

And Ronaldo can fuck off too.

So you don't rate Mourinho or Ronaldo then. How about Rooney?

In footballing terms all three yes. Qualities to be part of our club? No, and embarrassing that some of ours fans would like to have them as part of our club.

Edit: Let me elaborate - They are all massive twats.

BlueAnorak said:
FantasyIreland said:
BlueAnorak said:
I'm moving on. I wish the new guy success.
My point is he will have a huge problem motivating some of the players as a result of Roberto's sacking. Taking that power back from the players will prove a very difficult task for the new guy I think. More so than most people think. I reckon it will be very difficult to win anything next season as a a result. Once lost a winning mentality is difficult to recover.

I believe they lost respect,not desire.

We have plenty of winners in our squad and i have every confidence Pelle will get the most out of them,the evidence speaks for itself.Next season we will be stronger and plenty motivated,i can't wait.
I hope your right. But the squad really isn't good enough - not without major surgery - especially in AM. Still that looks as though it may be being addressed.
It's the best squad in the league

SWP's back said:
BlueAnorak said:
FantasyIreland said:

We have plenty of winners in our squad and i have every confidence Pelle will get the most out of them,the evidence speaks for itself.Next season we will be stronger and plenty motivated,i can't wait.
I hope your right. But the squad really isn't good enough - not without major surgery - especially in AM. Still that looks as though it may be being addressed.
Yea, but apart from that your argument falls flat:)

I know a die hard rag (not by free will) . Even he said that a City at its best would win the premier league 10 out of 10 times against all other teams at their best. It was before this talk about Mou though... But looks whos coming in... Hes known for getting the best out of his teams. Cant wait!

Didsbury Dave said:
BlueAnorak said:
FantasyIreland said:

Unbelievable post. Incredible.

This is the best squad in England. With the right additions this summer it could be one of the best in Europe.

Pellegrini is walking into a dream job.
yeh, instead of Santa Cruz, it's Aguero. :D

Ducado said:
Didsbury Dave said:
BlueAnorak said:

Unbelievable post. Incredible.

This is the best squad in England. With the right additions this summer it could be one of the best in Europe.

Pellegrini is walking into a dream job.

I agree I cannot understand how any City fan could be pessimistic about the prospects of the club

I agree to an extent. We need to replace Barry for a start. We need to add width to our play, improve our clinicalness. It may take 2 seasons to win the title back.

SWP's back said:
BlueAnorak said:
FantasyIreland said:

I think we have the strongest starting XI in the league, but in terms of squad I don't think there's much between us and United.

He's also walking into a club with the best defence and keeper in the league, which he didn't have at malaga or villareal. 2 or 3 world class performers to replace the out of contract players and also-rans and we'll be flying. I'll look forward to some of the batterings we'll hand out next season.

Ric said:
SWP's back said:
BlueAnorak said:

I think we have the strongest starting XI in the league, but in terms of squad I don't think there's much between us and United.

Quality us, quantity them. If we get knocks it easily takes it's toll. United deal with it. They have an 4 wingers we have 1 and then players who make do. The only option we have more than them is holding mid area.

NipHolmes said:
Ric said:
SWP's back said:

Quality us, quantity them. If we get knocks it easily takes it's toll. United deal with it. They have an 4 wingers we have 1 and then players who make do. The only option we have more than them is holding mid area.

Largely agree with that, although I think we're better covered at full back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.