Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that worries me about Pep, he just doesn’t get the Manchester weather! He looked cold today.

Cotton jumper and scarf! Guys nuts.

Oh right I see,well let me let you into another secret here,Dave's legs are going quicker than you think

We’re a charity though, his legs have gone but he’s been brilliant for 9 years so let’s just give him a testimonial season instead of a game.

We aren’t a charity ffs. The only people that should be kept happy are the fans. I couldn’t give a shit if Joao Cancelo and Zinchenko are not happy to play often, they should perform better when they get a chance if that’s the case.

This keeping the squad happy is bollocks, this was a derby against a team that has already had two lots of bragging rights this season. If you want your piss poor excuse of keeping players happy then play them against Arsenal and Burnley at home, not United away.

You don’t get it, Pep doesn’t get it which is no surprise considering you are in the same circle.

Explained a lot better than I have been trying to muster

Oh right I see,well let me let you into another secret here,Dave's legs are going quicker than you think

Sadly, Dave isn't the player he was. I also wanted to see more of Foden this season. Both Dave and Sergio are legends and Pep treats them as legends. Maybe neither will start against Madrid though.

Like Liverpool’s “squad”? Lallana, Milner, Origi and Lovren were the key were they?

Origi and Milner were key for their only big trophy so far. Origi scored 3 goals in the last 2 games in CL last season, 2 against Barca and 1 in the final. They won against Barca without Salah and Firmino.

Sadly, Dave isn't the player he was. I also wanted to see more of Foden this season. Both Dave and Sergio are legends and Pep treats them as legends. Maybe neither will start against Madrid though.

Maybe they won't,but I'm not concerned if they do,as both can be class for 90 mins or 70 or whatever it takes to progress.

However play Zinchenko or Gundogan or whoever it takes to keep them "happy" and we are asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.