Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini changed his keeper for the FA Cup Final and still lost.

I would have started Ederson in the Semi due to the nature of Liverpool's press, and told Steffen and Eddie, the Final would be Zack's if we got there. I would not though have expected Zack to cock-up as he did and nor would Pep have done.

Sometimes, shit happens.
Some proper overreactions. He cost us the semis. Also a part of why we got there. In 2 fa cup runs, and 2 caraboa runs, we have 1 last 16, 2 semis and a cup win. Good thing it wasn’t a youth player as backup, kid would be mentally slaughtered this week with some tweets etc,

Not heard this before…..what happened to force him to play Hart?
He had, to all intents and purposes, been sacked before the game, and knew he was in charge of City for the last time.
I was reliably informed shortly afterwards, that Mancini was so pissed off, he left senior players (who he considered to have stabbed him in the back) to pick the side on the day.
As I understand it, Hart for Pantillimon was the only change. Read into that what you will.
A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then.

What long term plan was in place in the 5 year span from Aguero declining as an elite striker till now. What is the long term plan to replace an aging Fernandinho. What is the long term plan to replace Kolorov with a top quality left back.?? I think like many big Corporations an element of complacency is there that the dominance will go unchallenged.
We have signed Rodri from Atleti, Torres from Valencia, Cancelo from Juventus, and Benjamin Mendy from Monaco for a combined total of £170m. Two are currently the best players in their position, one is jail, and you can't really blame the club for that, and one fancied his chances elsewhere and we will put the profit we got for him towards an elite striker this summer. I can't see how 2/4 on the pitch working out, plus the scouting and money spent, can be classed as complacent.

We have signed Rodri from Atleti, Torres from Valencia, Cancelo from Juventus, and Benjamin Mendy from Monaco for a combined total of £170m. Two are currently the best players in their position, one is jail, and you can't really blame the club for that, and one fancied his chances elsewhere and we will put the profit we got for him towards an elite striker this summer. I can't see how 2/4 on the pitch working out, plus the scouting and money spent, can be classed as complacent.
Mendy should have already been in jail for stealing wages from us.. Torres was back up but would never have accepted that. Cancelo was brought in as right back cover.

Would you trust Foden in the KDB position? Or right behind the striker?

The positions we are saying he is effective in us minimal. Foden a good player but we're doing what UTD fans do with 'their' players and that's to blow up our own out of all proportion.
As I say, Foden is a good player but the next Zidane he is not.
Remember Zidane was a bit of a late bloomer. The man was almost as bald as Pep when he hit his peak ;) give Phil some time.

The moment Guardiola leave, one less reason for potential player for joining us. Sure many of our fan myself included have been frustated by his tactical decision, but there's no denying that his allure is important part of why many potential player wants to join this club.

An upcoming potential player to join like Haaland is the reason of why having a manager like Guardiola is tremendous advantage for our club to entice any potential player to join us.

Replacing him will be very difficult indeed.

The moment Guardiola leave, one less reason for potential player for joining us. Sure many of our fan myself included have been frustated by his tactical decision, but there's no denying that his allure is important part of why many potential player wants to join this club.

An upcoming potential player to join like Haaland is the reason of why having a manager like Guardiola is tremendous advantage for our club to entice any potential player to join us.

The "allure" hasn't always worked- in some cases that was a blessing.

250TH win ,win percentage of 73% ,fucking legend,

KING PEP

683e106d7ce8c54eea570bfc2c862096.gif

We will try and extend Pep as long as possible. Give him everything he wants and he will have no reason to leave. Think Pep will be here for a lot longer (fingers crossed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.