Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 50 games quicker than anyone else. What a fucking maniac!

Still baffles me that when he first joined the media and oppositions fans were crowing and telling him he’d never succeed in England. Although I suspect it was more wishful thinking than actual belief it goes to show how blinded by they are with their hatred

His record in England is out of this world. But some fans are still willing to teach him what to do. Weird. I guess when we don't play well, the instinctive reaction is to blame the manager and his choice of players/tactics instead of taking into account the probabilistic nature of football: the opposition always has a chance to draw/win, not every poor result/performance is on the manager.

Last edited:
Disappointed with his substitutions against Watford as although we smashed them 5-1 felt the changes he made disrupted our flow. 5 goals after 53 mins then none in the last 37+. Wanted us to make up our goal aggregate against Liverpools aggregate, just in case it comes into play come season end. Small details in a great win, but potentially critical end of season.

Disappointed with his substitutions against Watford as although we smashed them 5-1 felt the changes he made disrupted our flow. 5 goals after 53 mins then none in the last 37+. Wanted us to make up our goal aggregate against Liverpools aggregate, just in case it comes into play come season end. Small details in a great win, but potentially critical end of season.

There's more important game than this, why the need to go all out when the victory have been certain. Just get 3 poin and move on the next match.

Do you really want KDB or any player that have been substituted risking potential injury for game like this?

Only if Pep was clever enough to realise we could have improved on our GD! Shame on him :)

There's more important game than this, why the need to go all out when the victory have been certain. Just get 3 poin and move on the next match.

Do you really want KDB or any player that have been substituted risking potential injury for game like this?
Of course I understood the reasons he may have made the subs, as you state above. I guess Pep is more confident than I am that this team will win all their remaining PL games, so goal difference doesn’t come into play.

Of course I understood the reasons he may have made the subs, as you state above. I guess Pep is more confident than I am that this team will win all their remaining PL games, so goal difference doesn’t come into play.

People already slagging off the selection pre match, i mean rodri and fernandinho playing together in midfield? overthinking, will cost us game, etc.

The truth is, yesterday selection is more than enough for opponent like Watford a relegation candidate. If we draw or lost, we are in really serious trouble if our rotation player couldn't meet the demand that have been asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.