Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
not arsed about the CL personally, but I think we need it for pep's city to get the credit it deserves AKA the Best team or close to being the best team ever. Otherwise we'll just be dismissed with a simple havent won the cl as we currently are when discussing our achievements.

not arsed about the CL personally, but I think we need it for pep's city to get the credit it deserves AKA the Best team or close to being the best team ever. Otherwise we'll just be dismissed with a simple havent won the cl as we currently are when discussing our achievements.

tbh with the arse- licking which the media continually give to the dippers, I doubt City winning it will give him the the quedos his achievements truly deserve .

City supporters appreciate his football style, qualities and success he has brought to the club and that is more important imo.

tbh with the arse- licking which the media continually give to the dippers, I doubt City winning it will give him the the quedos his achievements truly deserve .

City supporters appreciate his football style, qualities and success he has brought to the club and that is more important imo.

Yeah agree but a CL win makes us more undeniable even to the haters lol, they'd have to accept us as one of the best regardless of bias. Would be too much facts.

Yeah agree but a CL win makes us more undeniable even to the haters lol, they'd have to accept us as one of the best regardless of bias. Would be too much facts.

I agree on that, and of course I will enjoy it when it happens.

But you just know that " having to win it .....( fill in the relevant number ) " will be what the media will use as their yardstick - patheticly shallow cunts .

I agree on that, and of course I will enjoy it when it happens.

But you just know that " having to win it .....( fill in the relevant number ) " will be what the media will use as their yardstick - patheticly shallow cunts .

Of course it will. But would anyone give a shit about that? We need to win it once just to tick it off. The dippers are miles ahead in terms of trophies won, but as long as we dominate them this era it doesn't really matter what happened before. We have to win the CL. I'd love to win the league and CL double. Only been done 15 times in the history of the European Cup/CL. Not bad to be in that list with our first CL is it!

If someone said to me you can win the CL if Liverpool win the league title I'd take it.

Was going to post similar.

This City team is better than any we will face,so these next few weeks are pivotal for Pep's reputation and future.

Winning the PL and CL is very achievable,at this stage anything less will be seen as failure by many.Only the squad being decimated by injury could be used as a genuine reason that derails us.
I don't think we are the best squad individually. Madrid, PSG, Bayern and Liverpool are comparable. But we are the best team for sure.

Not everything is in Pep's shoulders though. Let's say that we dominate Madrid in Bernabeu, but all our players miss their chances. Madrid gets 2 shots and scores both. Would that be Pep's fault?

Just like Liverpool game. Pep's tactics were spot on, but our players miss chance after chance after chance and Liverpool scored every clear chance they got. If we would have won, league would be already ours. That's not Pep's fault.

Now, UCL final last year, that's Pep's fault. But this year, we are not only the best team, but we've dominated all the elite teams and if we haven't won all those games is more due to individual mistakes of our players than anything else, because Pep has won all the tactical battles so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.