Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

Taking tram this week as pissed off with the drive

Going family of 4 and going to get bus to town and then tram back

Hope it's better than last time

You might be better getting a tram there and the bus outside the stadium to town then a tram, depending where you are coming from of course. I think you can get an off peak family bus/tram ticket, look it up.

You might be better getting a tram there and the bus outside the stadium to town then a tram, depending where you are coming from of course. I think you can get an off peak family bus/tram ticket, look it up.

Yes that's what I'm looking at

I think it £6.70 for bus and tram ticket

Not sure where to get it from though I know tram family ticket can be bought at metro

Taking tram this week as pissed off with the drive

Going family of 4 and going to get bus to town and then tram back

Hope it's better than last time
Don't hold your hopes up the Tram is often worse.
Both the tram and road issues are easy to fix but the authorities couldn't give a stuff.
For roads (after the game) rejig the light sequences on all major exits to favour vehicles leaving the area. The lights on Alan Turing Way and at the Gasometer and onto Oldham Road are prime examples of this. Awful.
For trams every tram that goes to Piccalilly should go to the Etihad and go back to town.

Actually some coaches running from somewhere between Victoria and Piccadilly(they aren't that far apart) that everyone knows about would surely solve a lot of problems rather than relying on public transport entirely. You buy your train ticket and then just a couple of quid return (if they have to charge) to get there and back for the coaches, getting back into Manchester Central after the game to catch your last train or bus is probably the most stressful part.

Last edited:
Bollocks if you live South Manchester
alan turing way from the swimming pool to stockport rd 15 mins been doing it for ten years ,
The best atmosphere I've experienced for any Euro game at the Etihad was the Hamburg game, that game was all about the price and nothing about getting to and from the stadium?

Germany have it right, if they charged English prices in their stadiums they wouldn't be as full as what they are.
15 pound a ticket mate cheaper than germany sick of shit excuses

Yes that's what I'm looking at

I think it £6.70 for bus and tram ticket

Not sure where to get it from though I know tram family ticket can be bought at metro

An adult one is yes but if you are travelling with kids I think there is probably another one that will save you money. You can buy them on any bus, tram stop, travel shop or train station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.