Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

Grow up and don't attend Uefa organized games if you don't like it.
Well fuck you. I was there when we were getting turned over by the likes of Bury of Stockport and I'd still be here today if we were still shit. I hate UEFA with a passion after what they did to my football club and I'll boo their fucking pretentious shite anthem if I want.

i wouldn't say it is. manchester and greater manchester surely has the highest number of season ticket holders and going off the games at wembly and getting the coach down, we have loads of fans based near or in manchester. ( thats just imo so could be completely wrong tbf ) traveling and parking especially isn't that bad, unless you park at the ground. and usually trams and the buses in town get you there pretty easily in my experience.

I'd say that at least 80% of our match day crowd come from Greater Manchester or its immediate surrounds. Of the other 20% I'd say half are exiled from the area. My sister has a box at old Trafford and I occasionally attend and its immediately noticeable that there are miles fewer "locals". Theirs is more like 50% and from what she says, significantly less at away matches.

Well fuck you. I was there when we were getting turned over by the likes of Bury of Stockport and I'd still be here today if we were still shit. I hate UEFA with a passion after what they did to my football club and I'll boo their fucking pretentious shite anthem if I want.

So you will continue to embarass your club, competing in a competition they, the manager and the players want to be competing in more than any other. That sounds a bit selfish.

[yQUOTE="Danamy, post: 9720941, member: 1447"]That's my opinion so let's hear you
That's my opinion so let's hear yours?
just pointing out that last nights prices were comparable to anything germany offer,

So you will continue to embarass your club, competing in a competition they, the manager and the players want to be competing in more than any other. That sounds a bit selfish.

He's not embarrassing the club, the reasons for booing the UEFA anthem have not changed one jot following Pep's intervention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.